Top Salzburg Outdoor Activities
74 results | All Salzburg Tours
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "This trip was worth the money. We did the full day trip and we enjoyed our Guide Walter, he was knowledgeable and funny. We enjoyed skipping the lines at the Eagles nest (be sure to have cash they don't accept credit cards). Lunch felt rushed the recommended restaurant took too long to serve us, we barely finished our food. The kids (8,10,18) really enjoyed the salt mines. One of the workers at the gift shop refused to let us in because we weren't wearing FFP2 masks while she was not wearing one either -when I mentioned it she got very rude and said she could cause she worked there! Don't understand her logic but I'm probably better off without their overpriced tourist crap anyway. Ended the tour at kings lake-just beautiful! I'd definitely recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip that took us all around Salzburg and to the lake region. We got to see where key shots were taken during the movie. Our guide was great and provided a lot of insight into the making of the movie!"
* A traveler said: "Have been in Europe for mine days and this was the best experience my daughter and I have had yet. The food was great and the view from the castle spectacular. The setting of the concert intimate."
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a ton of fun. My wife and I had a lot of fun in the mines. We stopped in Berchtesgaden for a coffee/snack break after the mines. It is a very nice little old town. Our tour guide Michelle was great and we enjoyed ourselves the whole time."
* A traveler said: "Here I would say i was very happy to see a lady as a captain and she was amazing worth a visit. this cruise was also not very far from where we were staying"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ben was very informative, funny & knowledgeable - a very great way to start off our first visit to Salzburg."
* A traveler said: "Just fantastic, great hall, good acoustics, perfect group with creativity and lightness. Can only recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Loved boat ride, dinner, and concert! Go with the VIP! Beautiful sunset and the restaurant could not have been nicer for my husband’s birthday!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, small group during COVID was an advantage and gave us more time to explore the sites. This is the best time to travel and tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide's name was Manfred. He was amazing! We had such a great time and, by the end of it, wanted to do it again! What an adventure! Make sure to try and bring your own shoes|They provide wet suits|If you have a go pro..make sure it floats or has a strap"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip to Wolfgangsee with an interesting guide, a cruise from Sankt Gilgen and one hour free in Sankt Wolfgang"
* A traveler said: "This experience was the highlight of my time in Salzburg and my instructor did a phenomenal job. Salzburg is the perfect place to paraglide."
* A traveler said: "The whole panorama tour was awesome. Our guide was superbly friendly and nice. We had an excellent ride on the horse sleigh."
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun, beautiful location and a great stop along the way. I would highly recommend this for a winder wonderland fun filled day."
* A traveler said: "As others have said, these are 2 different trips. The morning was spent exploring the salt mines on a train, a slide and a raft - great fun! The afternoon trip to lake Wolfgang was beautiful. Quaint little villages and stunning scenery."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the experience very much. The guide was very knowledgeable with a good sense of humor. Gave us more than enough time to see Kings Lake and time in Berchtesgaden."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was fantastic. We had a private tour to the eagles nest and we had a great experience. The vehicle was clean and in good condition, sites were serene and the guide was knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "So fun! We had never done this and wanted to experience it. We chose the hardest version - Mozart's Mystery - and finished with 4 minutes to spare, thanks to our kids. I would highly recommend this! If your kids are younger, an easier version may be right for your family."
* A traveler said: "The hike was great! Claudio knew a lot of history and I enjoyed the learning experience. The view was wonderful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)
- Mönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)
- Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)
- Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)
- Michael Haydn Museum
- Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Salzburg Museum
- Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)
- Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)
- Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)
- Salzburg Marionette Theater
- Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)
- Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)
- St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)
- Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria