San Bernardo Convent
Caseros, Salta, Argentina
San Bernardo Convent is located at the corner of Calle Caseros and Santa Fe.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to San Bernardo Convent?
Attractions near San Bernardo Convent:
What else should I know about attractions in Salta?
- Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)
- Cathedral of Salta
- Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)
- Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)
- San Francisco Church
- San Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)
- San Lorenzo
- Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)
- Salado River (Rio Juramento)
- Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)
- San Salvador de Jujuy
- Los Cardones National Park
- Calchaqui Valley
- Acsibi Caves
- Tin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin)