Tin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin)
Recta de Tin Tin, Salta, Salta
It’s possible to drive along Recta de Tin Tin on the way from Salta to the village of Cachi.
The tour was excellent. A fairly...
The tour was excellent. A fairly large group and I was the only English speaking person on the trip. The guide was friendly and his English was very good. He had me sit up front so he could provide the commentary to me easily after he spoke to the others in Spanish. The scenery is spectacular and the stops and photo ops along the way were good.
Shelley O, Mar 2017
- San Antonio de los Cobres
- Great Salt Flats (Salinas Grandes)
- Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)
- Calchaqui Valley
- San Lorenzo
- San Salvador de Jujuy
- San Bernardo Convent
- Los Cardones National Park
- Cathedral of Salta
- Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)
- Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)
- Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)
- San Francisco Church
- San Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)