The Pucará ruins are located 53 miles north of San Salvador de Jujuy. To get there by car, take route 9 north.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Pucará?
What else should I know about attractions in Salta?
- Humahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca)
- Great Salt Flats (Salinas Grandes)
- San Salvador de Jujuy
- San Antonio de los Cobres
- Tin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin)
- San Lorenzo
- Cathedral of Salta
- San Bernardo Convent
- Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)
- Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)
- San Francisco Church
- San Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)
- Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)
- Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)