Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)
Bishop's Slope is located approximately 64 miles southwest of Salta, Argentina. To get there, take routes 68 and 33, or join a tour of the region.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)?
What else should I know about attractions in Salta?
- Los Cardones National Park
- Acsibi Caves
- Calchaqui Valley
- Salado River (Rio Juramento)
- Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)
- San Bernardo Convent
- San Lorenzo
- Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)
- Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)
- Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)
- Cathedral of Salta
- San Francisco Church
- San Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)
- Devil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo)
- Shells' Ravine (Quebrada de las Conchas)