Cathedral of Salta
España 558 - Belgrano 567, Salta, Argentina, 4400
The Cathedral of Salta is located at Calle España 596, facing the Plaza 9 de Julio.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Cathedral of Salta?
What else should I know about attractions in Salta?
- Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)
- Historical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)
- Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)
- San Francisco Church
- San Bernardo Convent
- San Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)
- San Lorenzo
- Toro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)
- Salado River (Rio Juramento)
- Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)
- San Salvador de Jujuy
- Los Cardones National Park
- Calchaqui Valley
- Acsibi Caves
- Tin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin)