* A traveler said: "I've been to Salem many times, but learned so many new and fun facts about the history of Salem, especially the witch trials. Our guide, michaela, was amazing. I'd recommend this tour to everyone, locals and tourists alike!"
* A traveler said: "Had such a good time!! Our tour guy was awesome and very knowledgeable!!! Kids would be fine with this walk"
* A traveler said: "Took the ferry to Salem from Boston. The weather was absolutely beautiful, the views stunning, and the commentary from the guide was so interesting and appreciated. Took the train back in the afternoon and wished we had taken the ferry instead! Would do again!"
* A traveler said: "All around it was a really good tour with plenty of history and fun ghost and murder stories. We had Paige as our tour guide, and she made the whole experience even better with all her enthusiasm and animation. She was amazing! 👏 I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Well, Ken was beyond awesome. He obviously cares for his craft and wants to immerse you into Salem's history. We left feeling great about our time and following his advice for purchases after. There was so much of Salem's history! Things we would never have learned just visting a museum with wax figures. Thanx Ken!"
* A traveler said: "Very Fun, informative tour and we might have captured ghostly picture interference at the cemetery! Tour guide was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative and entertaining to listen to! At one of the locations he brought us to, he told us that a ghost is usually seen in the top left window to a house; so I decided to snap a picture of the window and when I got home I noticed that there was an actual ghost standing at the window!! It was pretty 😎"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Sarah is amazing 🙌🏼 She is very knowledgeable and informative about the history of the witch trials."
* A traveler said: "Informative and great way to see downtown Salem. Our guide was knowledgeable and encouraged a dialogue with the group rather than just lecturing. He kept it interesting and fun!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful sail. The Captain and crew were very professional and competent. Gorgeous day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Uni shared so much information about plants, mushrooms the woods, living in concert with nature. Enjoyed the hike. Must be steady on your feet but she was attentive to all"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! We loved the hints and historical depiction of Salem’s history. I highly recommend this tour over the others in town."
* A traveler said: "It was great. We were approached by a homeless crazy person yelling strange things. Maybe the guide should have pepper spray or some method of protection."
* A traveler said: "Sara was so wonderful, she was knowledgeable, interesting and made the experience delightful!!!! If you’re going to Salem this is the tour to do - make sure to ask for Sara!! Thank"
* A traveler said: "I really like this tour! Learned additional stuff on this tour. It rained and other tour guess canceled but the tour guide still took me on the tour (which was cool of him). I highly recommend this tour to friends and ppl. Reading this review!"
* A traveler said: "Sara and Tom were great! Knowledge intelligent and great personalities! Learned a lot. Interesting that much of what we were taught in school is incorrect"
* A traveler said: "The guide was extremely knowledgeable and was able to wrap the tour in stories. It was nice to see Salem from a different perspective."
* A traveler said: "Very Interesting tour. Very comfortable walk. Learned a lot about the city. Would recommend this tour to friends."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Beth was awesome! We were late but she made sure that we were able to catch up and because it was cold and pouring rain, she bought everyone hot chocolate and coffee and she even offered to let us Uber back to our car with her. She knew so much about Salem’s history and also caught us up on everything that we missed from being late. The tour was really cool too, it was fun to learn about all of the places that were featured in the movie and their real life history"
* A traveler said: "Maria was very knowledgeable and personable, answering any questions we had. I was able to bring my puppy and she had fun walking around too. It was a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "100% recommend!!! We had so much fun with our photo shoot.... everyone was so professional and our pictures came out amazing!!! They were very strict with COVID rules which made us feel extra comfortable."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! From beginning to end it was fun, informative with great energy from our incredible guide. We had a great time. For anyone who practices or has an interest in witch culture."
* A traveler said: "The guide provided a well-researched, highly informative interpretation of the events of 1692. We walked from site to site of importance in the trials, and he commented on what had taken place there. I especially appreciated his un-sensationalized approach, and empathy with the victims."
* A traveler said: "A perfect tour for any season you are in Salem. Our guide was not only well versed in the history of the witch trails, but also educated in the history of Salem an the people who inhabited it though out time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Pennsylvania