Top Runaway Bay Shore Excursions
63 results | All Runaway Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour. Our guide was very professional and knowledgeable. Loved going off the beaten path."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Winston was knowledgable and made us feel safe. We needed to change the booking to one day ahead of the original booking and they were very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "We booked a night before and they were able to accommodate us quickly. Our driver and tour guide Omar was excellent, told us many information we didn’t know about Jamaica and took us to the blue hole which we had a blast and lastly Dunn’s river fall which was also amazing. Great staff would greatly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This tour is definitely a must do! You actually get to SEE Jamaica and experience the culture firsthand. And Javia was the best tour guide ever!! I recommend this to any and everyone traveling to Jamaica."
* A traveler said: "Our guides were perfect! Pickup was right on time and we got to go any where we wanted! Book this tour you won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Mr. Gibbs was our driver. He texted me the day before to confirm pick up, and did a great job communicating via text until he picked us up at our hotel. He was friendly and his car was clean. He gave us some history/info on the way to each excursion. He was there waiting for us when we finished each excursion, and promptly got us back to our hotel without any problems. The horseback riding guides were very thorough. They made everyone feel safe, and did an excellent job navigating us along the busy street to the beach. Once at the beach we went into the water with our horses for a short distance while one of the guides offered to video and take pictures. When we came out of the water we were given the opportunity to go in again with the horses. The horses were well behaved and appeared to be well taken care of. There were 3 of us and we had two guides. Our guide Tyrone at Blue Hole did an amazing job at making sure we got the most out of our experience. He helped me with the difficult climb, guided my family to the jumps, shared interesting info. about Blue Hole and the plants/trees along the path and captured beautiful pictures for us. Overall Secret Falls Blue Hole and Horseback riding excursion was well organized and definitely worth the money. We gave our driver and the 3 guides between $18-$27 tip each. We were that pleased with each person's service. We were picked up at our Runaway Bay resort at 9am, and got back around 1:30. Our driver offered to stop on the way back, so we could shop, but we were ready to get back to the resort."
* A traveler said: "Mr Cooper was absolutely amazing and it was a private tour! Just us. He even called ahead to make sure we had a great guide for the blue hole and took us to kfc which in Jamaica is nothing like us kfc. I would recommend any tour with coopa tours!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Sightseeing Tour in & Around Ocho Rios
- Ocho Rios private customizable tours
- Private Tour from Montego Bay to Dunn's River Falls and Blue Hole/Secret Falls
- Private & Customize Tour from Montego Bay to Blue Hole/Secret Falls
- Private Tour from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios Horse Back Riding & Blue Hole Falls
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island