Top Rostock Cultural Tours
12 results | All Rostock Tours
* A traveler said: "Karen was such a great tour guide. She was very knowledgeable, and she had a great sense of humor. I recommend her highly."
* A traveler said: "Aside from the beginning of the day where it was not so clear locating our tour guide (the signage was ambiguous) the tour was perfect! We had a great tour guide, Karen, who knew a lot about the history of the area. The castle was beautiful. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Itineraries are very well planned! Safe driver. Knowledgeable tour guide. Excellent trip. Clean bus."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Sebastian, was knowledgeable, kind and funny. We had a group and he kept us moving so we could see the sites as promised."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hanseatic Rostock and Lovely Warnemünde Shore Excursion
- Hanseatic Rostock and Fairytale Schwerin Shore Excursion
- Shore Excursion: Berlin Sightseeing with round-trip port-transfer
- Best of Berlin Join-in Shore Excursion from Warnemünde or Rostock with Wi-Fi
- Private Warnemuende Shore Excursion: Third Reich Berlin
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland