Top Rio de Janeiro Tickets & Passes
52 results | All Rio de Janeiro Tours
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew are very friendly and the tour was the right length with plenty of photo opportunities."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time on this tour! We were picked up right from the hotel and taken to Christ the Redeemer. Patricia was so accommodating and took us to a local artist to buy some paintings. After we left we had lunch at a really awesome local restaurant. She helped us order our food. Then we went to the famous stairs and sugar loaf mountain. We were also taken by these painted murals that were painted by Kobra. The entire time we were given great information about the sites. I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Having a personal tour Guide & driver was the best! So friendly, spoke English very clearly & was a lot of fun. Having the escort with us to interpret was priceless!😂"
* A traveler said: "Easy pick ups with good driver. Guide, Bruno showed great knowledge and love for football and made sure we had a great experience. The match was good with six goals.The Maracana is an iconic stadium for all of us with love for the beautiful game. A nice mix of nationalities in the group was a welcome bonus too!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Flavio did a great job. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Plus appreciated his concern about our comfort. He had an excellent driver. Great excursion and highly recommend them!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of Tijuaca Rainforest, the tour is very relaxed and shows some of the best viewing points for Rio. The tour is lasts for an afternoon and Newton is super knowledgable and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Great self paced and guided tour of the museum area, locker room and field. Soccer fan or not, with the experience."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Loved that we were able to see the local spots in Lapa with a local so we felt safe and it was so nice getting to meet other travelers! Great communication through what’s app. Made our last night in Rio memorable! Thanks Arthur!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and well worth the cost. The Samba show was terrific, way beyond my expectations. Our tour guides Fatima and Camille were great. The only setback was having lunch and dinner at the same Brazilian steakhouse...another place would be ideal. Other than that, enjoyed every minute of it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great. He had all group members get to know eachother. We watched a good street samba and band whilst we sipped gulped on caiprinhas."
* A traveler said: "Travelled to Rio with my 2 year old whilst backpacking around Brazil Argentina and Paraguay, and I couldn’t resist this show. Was not disappointed, absolutely sensational, my little boy loved it as well,"
* A traveler said: "Dinner was good, not great! Show was high energy. Samba lesson was a lot of fun! Too bad you couldn’t take photos."
* A traveler said: "I found all the staff excellent Very friendly. The owner or manager was brilliant to deal with. He made the whole experience great. Great team."
* A traveler said: "Transfer arrangements from the Cruise Terminal to the Sambadrome and return worked perfectly. The seats provided were in a good position. We stayed until the fourth school had completed, ie up to 0230. It was magical! and the price was half of that charged by the cruise line!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maracana Stadium (Estádio do Maracana)
- Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Corcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)
- Catete Palace (Palácio do Catete)
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)
- Cagarras Islands (Ilhas Cagarras)
- Roberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)
- Pedra Bonita
- Pedra da Gavea
- Tiradentes Palace (Palácio Tiradentes)
- Marapendi Natural Reserve (Parque Natural Municipal de Marapendi)
- Lapa Neighborhood
- Sao Conrado Beach (Praia de Sao Conrado)
- Paineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)
- Casa Franca-Brasil
- Santa Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa)
- Barra da Tijuca
- Floriano Peixoto Square (Cinelandia)
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia