Top Richmond Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
36 results | All Richmond Tours
* A traveler said: "I love cemetery sculptures. Bob, the tour guide was knowledgeable about history and art. He added information about the "occupants" and the times in which they lived."
* A traveler said: "Brian was knowledgeable and very pleasant. It was a great overview. I totally recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable guide. We’ll planned tour. Always enjoy Segway tours as a way to scope out a new city."
* A traveler said: "History and the food! Loved the tour guide, Lynsey. It was a small group of 10 and I could hear the tour guide. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Dilwyn, was friendly, engaging, and knowledgeable about the area and restaurants. We enjoyed our tour and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fun outing in Church Hill!"
* A traveler said: "This foodie tour was so fun and delicious! A big shout out to Lindsay our tour guide who did a fabulous job. Loved all of the stops, learning about the history and discovering new places to eat. It was an easy walk through the historic district of downtown Richmond. We were a mature group (lol ) and had a great time. Thumbs up!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very informative and informal, much like having a conversation with a friend. The entire team was welcoming and very obviously passionate about the work they do. Best of all the cider was exceptional, the range of tastes/flavors was fantastic and each one was noticeably different from the other. If we're ever back in Richmond we will be back."
* A traveler said: "I really liked being able to discuss historical issues with the tour guide, Tre. She extremely knowledgeable and took the time to answer my questions in detail."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding experience! Exceeded all of my expectations. Chris, the tour guide, is extremely knowledgeable and made this experience on the James River exciting, fun, safe and educational. He guided us through some great sites where we could relax and enjoy the experience. It was memorable and will do this again."
* A traveler said: "Alexa was great! Incredibly knowledgeable and clearly loves the city. Shared historical, cultural, and local insights that I found very interesting. Well-paced tour will a restroom stop built in. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Richmond for the first time or for anyone interested in learning more about the city."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Andrew did a wonderful job of leading us through Hollywood and teaching us the history of the cemetery as well as some of the historical significant people buried there."