Top Reykjavik Theater Shows
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Reykjavik Tours
Soak in the warm waters of the Secret Lagoon on this full-day trip from Reykjavik. After pickup in Reykjavik, travel to this geothermal pool situated in the Golden Circle area. Enjoy ample time to bathe in the steamy waters as you admire the surrounding countryside. You will also get to pay a visit to remarkable sites in Golden Circle, including Gullfoss waterfall, Strokkur geyser, and Thingvellir National Park. Round-trip transport and entrance fee are included, along with drop-off at Reykjavik cruise port or central Reykjavik hotels. Food and drinks at own expense.
Experience the Northern Lights before you see them in real life with this exhibition in Reykyavik. You'll get to learn all about the history and significance of the Northern Lights, including how the natural phenomenon has been perceived and interpreted through legends around the world. You'll also get to see what the lights look like using interactive displays and virtual reality and even watch a film projection of some of the best displays of the lights Iceland has ever seen.
If you don't have time to explore the length and breadth of Iceland in reality, FlyOver Iceland offers the next-best thing. Settle into your seat and enjoy the sensation of flying through the air as you take off on an exhilarating journey across the country.
Enhance your experience of Iceland’s extraordinary Golden Circle on a full-day tour of the country’s natural highlights from Reykjavik. With a professional guide, feast your eyes on spectacular sights like Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, and the Geysir hot spring. Gain fascinating insight into the geothermic nature of the area at Strokkur, an erupting geyser, and gaze at the majestic Secret Lagoon hot spring bath before submerging yourself in the healing waters of the natural bath.
Iceland’s Golden Circle route links some of the country’s most impressive natural attractions, but the big tourist groups can make it feel crowded. On this small-group tour, reach top Golden Circle landmarks including Gullfoss waterfall and Thingvellir National Park in a group no larger than 15 people. Travel in comfort by air-conditioned vehicle as your guide showcases Iceland’s spectacular beauty, and finish with a warm soak at the Secret Lagoon.
Feast your senses on the frozen majesty of Iceland’s Glacier Lagoon on an enchanting full-day excursion from Reykjavik. With an expert guide, travel to the charming village of Vik to marvel at the area’s spectacular rock formations and black sand beaches, and admire breath-taking volcanic landscapes as you approach the legendary Glacier Lagoon before returning back to Reykjavik.
Swim between tectonic plates on this snorkeling tour to Silfra, located in Thingvellir National Park. Clear glacial waters make it easy to see stunning underwater landscapes, while included dry suits help keep you warm throughout the tour. This small-group tour is capped at six people for a more intimate experience and includes optional hotel pickup from Reykjavik.
Discover the frozen enchantment of Europe's largest glacier lagoon on a full-day tour of the legendary Glacier Lagoon (Jökulsárlón) from Reykjavik. With a professional guide, travel along the scenic south coast and admire views of black sand beaches and dramatic rock formations before arriving at the extraordinary Glacier Lagoon. Marvel at a landscape comprising of crystal clear water and floating icebergs as you explore the area. On the return journey, discover the splendor of Séljalandsdoss Waterfall with its 60m drop, and relax during the journey back to your Reykjavik hotel by comfortable coach.
Most visitors to Iceland journey around the Golden Circle—the popular sightseeing route that includes Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, and Gullfoss. This guided tour from Reykjavík elevates the experience by adding visits to the Secret Lagoon (a less crowded alternative to the Blue Lagoon, which you visit early, when it is quietest) and lunch at Fridheimar Tomato Greenhouse. Traveling in a group of no more than 12 people ensures a more laid-back experience than some of the bigger tours.
Combine the dramatic landscape of the Golden Circle with a trip to Secret Lagoon Hot Springs on a small-group tour from Reykjavík. Visit Thingvellir National Park, Geysir Hot Springs, and Gullfoss Waterfall, with pickup and drop-off at downtown hotels, national park fees, and admission to the hot springs included.
Discover southern Iceland and take a cruise on the ice-strewn Jokulsarlon Lagoon on this scenic day trip from Reykjavik. Traveling by air-conditioned coach, trace Iceland’s spectacular south coast, a canvas of towering mountains, waterfalls, and glacial rivers. Visit the Skogafoss waterfall, view the ice-covered peaks of Skaftafell, and learn about the area's geology and then go behind the cascading water at Seljalandfoss waterfall.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Theater Shows in Reykjavik?
The best Theater Shows in Reykjavik according to Viator travelers are:
What Theater Shows in Reykjavik are taking additional safety precautions?
These Reykjavik experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Theater Shows in Reykjavik are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Reykjavik may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Day Tour with Kerid Crater from Reykjavik
- Small-group Glacier Lagoon (Jokulsarlon) Day Trip from Reykjavík
- Silfra Drysuit Snorkeling - Meet on Location | Free Photos
- Day Trip to the Glacier Lagoon: Jökulsárlón from Reykjavik
- Golden Circle Platinum Secret Lagoon and Friðheimar Tomato Greenhouse Lunch
- Art & Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Family-friendly Shows
- Light & Sound Shows
- Theater Shows
- Traditional Wellness
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Hofdi House Tours & Tickets
- Silfra Fissure Tours & Tickets
- Laugardalur Tours & Tickets
- Volcano House Tours & Tickets
- Strokkur Tours & Tickets
- Hveragerdi Tours & Tickets
- Videy Island Tours & Tickets
- Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn) Tours & Tickets
- Landmannalaugar Tours & Tickets
- Aurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & Tickets
- Skaftafell National Park Tours & Tickets
- Skarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & Tickets
- Seljalandsfoss Tours & Tickets
- The Pearl (Perlan) Tours & Tickets
- Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja) Tours & Tickets
- Hafnarfjordur Tours & Tickets
- Reykjanes Peninsula Tours & Tickets
- Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin) Tours & Tickets
- Langjökull Tours & Tickets
- Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal River Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Reykjavik
- Reykjavik to Iceland
- Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls)
- Reykjavik to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Great Geysir (Great Geyser)
- Reykjavik to Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjavik to Seljalandsfoss
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell National Park
- Reykjavik to Skógafoss
- Reykjavik to Strokkur
- Reykjavik to Reynisfjara Beach
- Reykjavik to Langjökull
- Reykjavik to Vik
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell
- Reykjavik to Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Reykjavik to Fludir