Top Reims Golf Tours & Tee Times
12 results | All Reims Tours
* A traveler said: "Ten out of ten stars. Toma was so amazing that we booked an afternoon tour, as well. Definitely would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day out! Lots of champagne to taste and some beautiful sights. Tour guide was very kind and informative in a fun and exciting way."
* A traveler said: "We've done a few champagne tours this week, but this tour was head and shoulders above the rest. Toma and Suzanne were so knowledgeable and friendly. I learnt more and tasted more in this relaxed, fun experience than at any of the well known, formal wine houses. I would absolutely recommend this tour to my friends, and we have been recommending it to people we have met in other tastings!"
* A traveler said: "Martin, our guide, was a good driver, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and fun to spend the day with. He made sure we visited the places we were most interested in. He helped us take photos too. His English was excellent. Our lunch was a little pricey but the atmosphere made up for that. We would definitely take another tour with Martin & his company."
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour a month and a half in advanced and Stephane, the tour guide, contacted me by email. Stephane offers a private tour through the countryside of Reims in his top down sports car that offers a glimpse into the beautiful champagne countryside. Through email, Stephane was kind and responsive enough to plan my big proposal to my now fiance. Not only that, he helped get me in contact with a local photographer to capture the special moment. If you're looking for a private day out in Reims to fully experience the countryside with a born and raised local then this tour is one you will never forget. Stephane brings the comfort of not just a friendly tour guide, but the likes of a familiar friend you would visit from out of town! There is no corporate or business vibe here, just friendliness and a guy who wants to help you enjoy Reims the way he does living here."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience. Our tour guide Tom was very professional and lots of fun. He could tell us a lot about the history, the region and the champagne making process. The visit to the houses was amazing and last but not least the tasting and lunch was memorable. Matthias and his crew did a fabulous job and we all felt this tour was an experience we would never forget. Good luck with all your great plans!! We would definitely recommend this tour to everyone! If you are looking for a Professional tour with a personal touch, this is it!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Helene was a very friendly and knowledgable tour guide whose English was perfect. My husband and I were very lucky to have a personal tour as times are quiet due to Covid. Had ample champagne tastings and bought a lovely bottle when we left. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, so glad we did it. Ended up being more of a private tour due to all the Corona cancellations, but that was great for us, and Martin was fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Dear Viator Team, thanks a lot for this wonderful and exciting tour with your guide Clara. After the 3 months shutdown of corona we got the first tour to visit Moet et Chandon. We were only two persons so that was really a personalised trip. Our guide Clara was a very friendly, professional and care taking person and we felt super well treated from her. She knew everything about Champagner. The introduction has been given on a wonderful view across the wine region. Afterwords we visited Moet and Chandon with a very passionated lady and tried 2 glasses of ICE Champagne. After this tasting we visited two other wineries and had lunch with a little quiz. It was great!! Overall we spent a fantastic day and this will not be the last time. We will definitely come back."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Van was waiting for us at the train station. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Two in depth tours at smaller family owned producers. At both stops we saw the press, tanks, and cellars. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this Champagne Tour. The driver and guides are friendly and professional. Great choices of Houses. I highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reims: Small-Group Morning Tour with Taittinger and Family Winery
- Small-Group afternoon Champagne Tour with Champagne Tastings from Reims
- Reims: Champagne Day Trip with E-Bike including Family-run Winery and Lunch
- Full Day Private Tour to The Heart of Champagne
- Champagne Day Trip to Moët & Chandon and Family Winery with Lunch from Reims