Top Red Sea Art & Culture
499 results | All Red Sea Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our guide "Mamma" was extremely knowledgeable and passionate and helped us as much as he could. He was very friendly and genuine and we had a great trip. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic daytrip to Luxor. Pick up from Hurghada was around 4.40 am and we got back around 9.30pm. Said was our guide who was extremely knowledgeable. We also had the Nile boat trip which you have to pay separately - 10 euros per person. The sights are amazing, we were glad we took this trip."
* A traveler said: "Long but very interesting experience and adventure through the ancient history. I fully recommand this trip. Our ageny guide Mr Ahmed was very kind and he arrange for everything we need it at any time during the trip, just to feel confortable. So 10/10 for him. He really gave his interest for a very pleasant and safe trip. Thanks for the experience 🙏🏼"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much - Mohammed was a nice guide and made lots of amazing pictures of us. Great to show kids that Egypt is more than beach and pool."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to our wonderful guide Nermeen Nabil who made our trip to Luxor unforgettable.She shared with us her positive energy and deep knowledge in the history of Egypt. Luxor impressed us with its grandeur and ancient beauty."
* A traveler said: "Our cruise was very lovely and the cities/temples/places we visited were very nice. Our tour guide, Ismail is the best! Besides teaching us a lot about Egypt and the temples, he is the nicest, most patient and pleasant tour guide who taught us many Arabic words as well! It was a perfect trip!"
* A traveler said: "This cruise was perfect! Our tour guide, Ahmed was very informative and answered all of our questions. He was very kind and helpful. We were able to see everything on our list and all the transportation was incredibly comfortable. We were extremely pampered for such an affordable price!"
* A traveler said: "The drive from Hurghada is about 6 hours but with the private transfer we slept easily following a 3am pick up. We felt safe throughout the entire trip and our driver was great. The tour was amazing and our guide Ahmed Zakaria was happy to change timings to suit the heat and the needs of our two children. Please be aware that this tour only includes entry to the pyramids site, if you want to go inside any pyramid, to see the boat or on a camel ride then you have to pay extra. Lunch was good although disappointing the air conditioning wasn't switched on, it was much needed after the heat of the morning. Would highly recommend the tour but be prepared to be wiped out the day after with such a long journey there and back!"
* A traveler said: "They do it nice. We love it this places. Guid Amr Hussein explain verry well. Camel Reid is super. Pyramife und Museum, Nile are super."
* A traveler said: "Great half day experience with hot air balloon, 8 balloons went up, boat ride and snacks. Breathtaking views. Shaimaa was tour guide, private tour with private bus. Great guide, friendly, hospitable and genuine."
* A traveler said: "The trip was overall great. The highlight were our guides Sultan and Mike who went a long way in our tour. The cruise passes from all the sites of interest. The only drawback would be that the boat could use a bit of an upgrade for the price."
* A traveler said: "Mr Biro was perfect,show me more than expected Everything was good,no any complain. Thanks.Regards Novak"
* A traveler said: "It was a very memorable trip. Our Egyptologist were the best!!! The tours were amazing, the cruise was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Our overnight Luxor trip out of Saffaga port was scheduled on time with no waiting time whatsoever. The tour was exceptionally guided by Hassan Ali Mohammed. All sites were escorted fully, and the restaurants were excellent. Our guide suggested a Hot Air Balloon that was not in our plans that turned out to be a major highlight of the visit. The driver was very good and always met us at the exit of all the sites. I highly recommend the tour and suggest the very knowledgeable, Mr. Hassan Ali Mohammed and his Driver."
* A traveler said: "We(our 4 member family) were the only English speaking members of the group. Main group were Polish. In the tour bus there was only Polish tour guide, but in Luxor an English tour guide was waiting for us. Mohammed was absolutely amazing! Very knowledgeable, polite, funny! He made our day so memorable! We learnt many things and had the rear chance to see the sites not too crowded, especially the Karnak temple, where we came early in the morning, before all the groups. The restaurant for the lunch was good. We liked the trip to Banana island too, nevertheless that it was on additional cost."
* A traveler said: "was my first time in Egypt,my first organized tour by a travel agency I am highly satisfied with the experience they gate me and my friends everything was safe and very well planned! we will recoment to everyone thanks for everything!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands