Top Quebec Unique Experiences
14 results | All Quebec Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour !!! My 8 years old and me loved it and we had so much fun , we are definitely doing it again :)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was funny 😄 informative. Great tours learning about the wall murals and its artists was truly impressed."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was really good and new his history, told great haunted stories . Would recommend to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Sam was an awesome guide to Quebec city and the craft beer scene there. Met a lot of people on the tour both tourists from other areas and people that lived in Canada or Quebec city. Everyone had a great time and there was plenty of beer to try and ample time at each location."
* A traveler said: "Soooooo good! Melissa was very kind and we are so glad to have had this experience! We were a group of 7 and everyone seemed to have a very good tour. Thank you again."
* A traveler said: "Melissa was an outstanding guide. She was extremely knowledgeable not only about chocolate but also the area. Daniel gave us an excellent overview of the bean to bar process. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "If you only do one thing while in Quebec, you must see and your the ice hotel. It has 42 rooms, the most beautiful ice sculptures and is truly an amazing architectural feat!"
* A traveler said: "Mat was an excellent guide with a lot of knowledge but not too pushy very engaging and a gentleman too!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, our driver was great! Ice hotel was spectacular and a lot of fun. Fabulous photo ops."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Place des Arts
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Montreal Underground City
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- La Malbaie
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Upper Town (Haute-Ville)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- St. Lawrence River
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri