Top Quebec Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
259 results | All Quebec Tours
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour... organized, smoothly run and information. Quebec City is charming and a lovely city to stroll and visit."
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories about the history of Quebec City and the St. Lawrence River. Very enjoyable cruise."
* A traveler said: "Guide Alain B. Was very knowledgeable and funny. Enjoyed seeing the family copper artists/gallery. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide and excellent breath of information with the different eras but also lots of fun facts and recommendations for activities/restaurants!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour. It was very interesting hear all of the history of Chateau Frontenac. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Daniel, our guide, was great and the length of the tour and the content covered was perfect. I have the sense that we got great value for our money and I hope that Daniel, and Quebec City, soon get an NHL hockey team for his sake!"
* A traveler said: "Translating French to English and vis a vis made a huge difference. He has Has the flare to create a relaxing while very informative experience Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved the pace of the day - enjoyed the journey there looking out on the countryside & the mix of waterfall, tour, free time, etc. Driver & tour guide both lovely, entertaining & knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, very friendly and clean bus and comfortable bus. The island is so charming and well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable. Very courtious staff, good entertainment. The meal was very good. Had the salmon, excellent."
* A traveler said: "Quick crash course on the history of Quebec. Rene our guide was a true history buff! thank you. Definitely will be returning to our Beautiful Old Quebec in the fall."
* A traveler said: "Jocelyne was a wonderful host. Fantastic knowledge, wonderful delivery, perspective and storytelling. A pleasure to spend time with and learn from through Old Quebec"
* A traveler said: "We took this walking food tour and was very impressed by Denis’ love for the city and its history. The food in each of the stops was top notch, and just enough over the course of the tour. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining from start to finish. History & humor together. My wife and I give it a 10/10. Lots of walking/stairs so make sure your capable of walking hills and stairs."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, our driver was great! Ice hotel was spectacular and a lot of fun. Fabulous photo ops."
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great tour guide who had lots of knowledge. Very educational and the ride was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this walking tour, Sunny, our host, was very knowledgeable. Although it was freezing outside, she did a good job of taking a few stops indoors. I learned a ton about Quebec City. There are stairs so I don’t think the tour is wheelchair accessible. Lots of great vantage points for pictures. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We certainly know how to see this beautiful city! This hop on-hop off was perfect. The guide was well informed, polite, funny, and a perfect gentleman. We used this line for 2 days straight, got to see all the sites. Will definitely purchase this again."
* A traveler said: "Terrific and informative way beyond the highlights. Given by a real local who has grown up there and schooled there and his children. Gives you a real feel for the place and people from historic to today."
* A traveler said: "We were ready early and driver was there early as well. He was polite and helpful with luggage. Very happy with this service."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable tour guide! Accommodated different cycling abilities. Showed excellent enthusiasm, and ensured patron safety."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)
- Montreal Little Italy
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- Quebec Lower Town (Basse-Ville)
- Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)
- Place des Arts
- Valcartier Vacation Village
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)
- Charlevoix Region
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Jean-Talon Market (Marché Jean-Talon)
- Plateau-Mont-Royal (the Plateau)
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri