Top Quebec City On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Nature and Wildlife
Fishing Charters & Tours
Husky Dog Tours
3 results | All Quebec City Tours
Sort by: Featured
You will visit the Quebec mountain in Lac-Beauport. You will see the village of husky puppies provincial tracks to discover kilometers of forest trails. Mont Ste Anne, the UNESCO-recognized high gorges of Charlevoix, Laurentides National Park. Indulge in this long-awaited white dream and come enjoy the great outdoors throughout the Quebec region.
Enjoy the view of Québec City and the surrounding countryside from the water on this sightseeing cruise along the Saint-Lawrence River. Set sail from the Cap Diamant to Montmorency Falls, the perfect combination of nature and culture. Take in the stunning view from three distinctive exterior terraces, with commentary from a costumed guide dressed as the French-Canadian explorer Louis Jolliet. See the Québec City skyline and cruise beneath the famous Fairmont Le Château Frontenac hotel. A variety of beverages and snacks are available for purchase on board the boat.
Learn about the marine environment and animals of the Charlevoix region on this full-day tour from Quebec City. Round-trip transportation means you don't have to worry about renting a car; you can enjoy the scenery on the journey. Hop aboard a boat to explore the St. Lawrence Estuary, with photo ops of the scenic shoreline and some whale sightings.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Water in Quebec City?
The best On the Water in Quebec City according to Viator travelers are:
What On the Water in Quebec City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Quebec City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Water in Quebec City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Quebec City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Charlevoix Region
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Via Ferrata Montmorency
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Aquarium du Quebec
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)