Top Quebec City Travel & Transportation Services
39 results | All Quebec City Tours
* A traveler said: "We were ready early and driver was there early as well. He was polite and helpful with luggage. Very happy with this service."
* A traveler said: "All great - copper art experience was fascinating. Our driver was excellent providing a nice historical perspective."
* A traveler said: "Peter is a great tour guide, knowledgeable and a great sense of humor. This is a great tour, perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jocelyne was awesome. She is very knowledgeable about the history of Quebec City and added some personal stories about the city which was a nice."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour... organized, smoothly run and information. Quebec City is charming and a lovely city to stroll and visit."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. She Borobudur excellent information. Kept the kids engaged and us moving."
* A traveler said: "Convenient parking, very cool cable car ride, gorgeous falls, very exciting suspension bridge right on top of the falls with fantastic view, amazing steps with lookout points to go down all the way to the base of the waterfall. Loved the boardwalk. Clean and well kept facility. Food on top was great with same price as any restaurant in the old city."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day to be on the water and experience Old Quebec. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and the narrative was excellent!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Quick crash course on the history of Quebec. Rene our guide was a true history buff! thank you. Definitely will be returning to our Beautiful Old Quebec in the fall."
* A traveler said: "We got to see many different aspects of the city and were given good opportunities to get out and take pictures and enjoy the sights. Our tour guide, Daniel, could not have nicer and was very knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour but there are a lot of stairs which was difficult for me while wearing a mask as I have asthma. Nonethless, a beautiful place to see."
* A traveler said: "Professional driver, limo, and service, especially since our pick-up time was at 4:00am and had to be at the airport for a 6:00am flight."
* A traveler said: "Daniel, our driver/guide, met us at our cruise port on time as promised in a clean, luxury SUV. He was dressed professionally and was congenial and thoroughly knowledgeable about the city and its history. His main goal was our total satisfaction. Mission accomplished!"
* A traveler said: "A great introduction to the beautiful city of Quebec. Our drivers, both from and to the airport were both courteous and obliging."
* A traveler said: "Loved it like loved it.. He drove perfectly, was very humble and I loved the bus, comfy and made such that you can see the spectacular view, the course they selected for the tour couldn’t be more perfect than this."
* A traveler said: "We loved the little bike shop we rented from. The girl running it was great and informative. We really enjoyed our time!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent transportation service to the park from Quebec City with a very informative guide to answer any questions we had."
* A traveler said: "Quebec City is the perfect location for a photo tour with a professional photographer. It is picturesque with its blend of modern and european charm. Before we started, my pro explained the basics of photography. Then for the next two hours, beginning at Place d'Armes and ending at Place des Canotiers, including Old Quebec, we both took shots, experimented and compared photos . Those were the best two hours of my trip. I now have professional grade photos of Quebec City. Thank you François."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)
- Charlevoix Region
- Via Ferrata Montmorency
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Bora Parc Valcartier