Top Quebec City Tickets & Passes
14 results | All Quebec City Tours
* A traveler said: "Convenient parking, very cool cable car ride, gorgeous falls, very exciting suspension bridge right on top of the falls with fantastic view, amazing steps with lookout points to go down all the way to the base of the waterfall. Loved the boardwalk. Clean and well kept facility. Food on top was great with same price as any restaurant in the old city."
* A traveler said: "Great day great memories. They kept up with social distance and hygiene methods loved the area and the aquatic animal"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day to be on the water and experience Old Quebec. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and the narrative was excellent!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. She Borobudur excellent information. Kept the kids engaged and us moving."
* A traveler said: "We got to see many different aspects of the city and were given good opportunities to get out and take pictures and enjoy the sights. Our tour guide, Daniel, could not have nicer and was very knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jocelyne was awesome. She is very knowledgeable about the history of Quebec City and added some personal stories about the city which was a nice."
* A traveler said: "Celine is a wonderful and fun tour guide. Everything was fun, beautiful and delicious ! We really enjoyed ourselves!"
* A traveler said: "Peter is a great tour guide, knowledgeable and a great sense of humor. This is a great tour, perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Emily & Guy were terrific guides! Our family had a wonderful time. The bikes were well maintained. Highly recommend for families with kids (especially teens)"
* A traveler said: "All great - copper art experience was fascinating. Our driver was excellent providing a nice historical perspective."
* A traveler said: "Quick crash course on the history of Quebec. Rene our guide was a true history buff! thank you. Definitely will be returning to our Beautiful Old Quebec in the fall."
* A traveler said: "Wasn't sure what to expect but this was one of the best tours I've been on. These tour guides really put their heart and soul into their street performances. It is about crime and punishment in the 16th century and tour guides know there stuff and convey it in a very entertaining way. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic way to spend a few hours learning and immersing yourself in Quebec history. Our group loved the unique virtual reality presentation as well as the computer gaming afterward. Highly recommend this for all ages interested in experiencing something cutting edge!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Via Ferrata Montmorency
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Aquarium du Quebec
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)
- La Malbaie
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Charlevoix Region
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)