Top Quebec City Mountain Bike Tours
15 results | All Quebec City Tours
* A traveler said: "Emily & Guy were terrific guides! Our family had a wonderful time. The bikes were well maintained. Highly recommend for families with kids (especially teens)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jocelyne was awesome. She is very knowledgeable about the history of Quebec City and added some personal stories about the city which was a nice."
* A traveler said: "On a bike was the best way to see a lot of Quebec City in a short time with an excellent commentary. Highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable guide. Informative, charismatic and pleasant! We enjoyed his knowledge about the arts and his enthousiasme and passion for his city. Pasquale was amazing and made our experience that much better in Montreal. We gained an understanding of our surroundings and felt very safe."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour... organized, smoothly run and information. Quebec City is charming and a lovely city to stroll and visit."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable tour guide! Accommodated different cycling abilities. Showed excellent enthusiasm, and ensured patron safety."
* A traveler said: "We got to see many different aspects of the city and were given good opportunities to get out and take pictures and enjoy the sights. Our tour guide, Daniel, could not have nicer and was very knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor!"
* A traveler said: "Convenient parking, very cool cable car ride, gorgeous falls, very exciting suspension bridge right on top of the falls with fantastic view, amazing steps with lookout points to go down all the way to the base of the waterfall. Loved the boardwalk. Clean and well kept facility. Food on top was great with same price as any restaurant in the old city."
* A traveler said: "Terrific and informative way beyond the highlights. Given by a real local who has grown up there and schooled there and his children. Gives you a real feel for the place and people from historic to today."
* A traveler said: "Peter is a great tour guide, knowledgeable and a great sense of humor. This is a great tour, perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Benoit Poulin was excellent. Perfect guide!! Would recommend to all!! Great place Had a lot of fun!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- La Malbaie
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)
- Via Ferrata Montmorency
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Aquarium du Quebec
- Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Charlevoix Region
- Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral