Top Pula Water Equipment Rentals
11 results | All Pula Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing boat trip, really helpful tour guide. The grilled fish on the boat was delicious. Beautiful island to explore and go swimming, perfect for snorkelling."
* A traveler said: "Because of the hard wind we weren’t able to go to the second cave but the first cave was amazing and cliff jumping as well. It was a great boat and our kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Thx Tea, it was a very impressive snorkeling tour. Your guidance was very good and we really enjoyed it. Greetings from the 3 Girls 😘"
* A traveler said: "Was a really cool trip. Got to learn a lot and see a lot. The lunch alone made it worth it. Amazing traditional Istrian pasta and unlimited wine 😍"
* A traveler said: "Amazing to see this very ancient place! I enjoyed it more than the coliseum in Rome. Wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most pleasant time with our tour guide Sini. He was very friendly and was very keen to answer all our questions. The tour was most impressive. We have learnt many aspects of Pula‘s rich history and seen many facets of this beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful friendly and knowledgeable staff, we saw many dolphins! The mackerel fillet was delicious too."
* A traveler said: "We all had a lot of fun. Even our boys (both 11 years old) did a great kayak together. The guides tried very hard. Unforgettable Trip!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Fabulous, varied activities with lots of time discovering the caves. Great, friendly instructors."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia