Top Activities on the Ground in Pula
21 results | All Pula Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing to see this very ancient place! I enjoyed it more than the coliseum in Rome. Wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Fabulous, varied activities with lots of time discovering the caves. Great, friendly instructors."
* A traveler said: "Was a really cool trip. Got to learn a lot and see a lot. The lunch alone made it worth it. Amazing traditional Istrian pasta and unlimited wine 😍"
* A traveler said: "Because of the hard wind we weren’t able to go to the second cave but the first cave was amazing and cliff jumping as well. It was a great boat and our kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most pleasant time with our tour guide Sini. He was very friendly and was very keen to answer all our questions. The tour was most impressive. We have learnt many aspects of Pula‘s rich history and seen many facets of this beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "Thx Tea, it was a very impressive snorkeling tour. Your guidance was very good and we really enjoyed it. Greetings from the 3 Girls 😘"
* A traveler said: "Amazing boat trip, really helpful tour guide. The grilled fish on the boat was delicious. Beautiful island to explore and go swimming, perfect for snorkelling."
* A traveler said: "We went with 10 people on the Segway through the Verudela area. Antonio has explained everything well and ensures that it happens safely. It took a few minutes to get used to, but the ride was fun and took a little longer than indicated. In summary, a special experience, worth repeating"
* A traveler said: "The trip was a great experience with nice guides and beautiful spots to see. It was a lot of fun and we can recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Great Kayak Tour. We really enjoyed the tour. The tour guides have been very relaxed and friendly. I would recommend the tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Free beers after the parkour. The human slingshot was absolutely the best ! The hospitality of the host was verry good, nice guy to meet."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really nice mountain bike tour around kamenjak peninsula. Views and the sea colour around are amazing. Parts of the tour are on a trail with stones so I would not recommend it for someone who doesn't have experience with mountain biking. My girlfriend was struggling a bit. Wine tasting made her happy though :"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia