Top Pula Scuba Diving
14 results | All Pula Tours
* A traveler said: "Thx Tea, it was a very impressive snorkeling tour. Your guidance was very good and we really enjoyed it. Greetings from the 3 Girls 😘"
* A traveler said: "The trip was a great experience with nice guides and beautiful spots to see. It was a lot of fun and we can recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Because of the hard wind we weren’t able to go to the second cave but the first cave was amazing and cliff jumping as well. It was a great boat and our kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Stephan clearly loves his home town and did a wonderful job of giving us insights into the history, as well as the current scene - restaurants, the economy and music."
* A traveler said: "Was a really cool trip. Got to learn a lot and see a lot. The lunch alone made it worth it. Amazing traditional Istrian pasta and unlimited wine 😍"
* A traveler said: "We all had a lot of fun. Even our boys (both 11 years old) did a great kayak together. The guides tried very hard. Unforgettable Trip!"
* A traveler said: "Totally satisfied with our kayaking experience. 3 hours is just the right amount of time to experience the water and the coast. The guide and company have designed a great route that gets you inside a cave and time to snorkel and cliff dive. They provided all the equipment needed, took pics and provided a snack."
* A traveler said: "We had the most pleasant time with our tour guide Sini. He was very friendly and was very keen to answer all our questions. The tour was most impressive. We have learnt many aspects of Pula‘s rich history and seen many facets of this beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "Amazing boat trip, really helpful tour guide. The grilled fish on the boat was delicious. Beautiful island to explore and go swimming, perfect for snorkelling."
* A traveler said: "All the staff were very friendly and spoke wonderful English. The instructional part was informative and left me feeling much safer about being a first time diver. Although the weather wasn't the greatest, my husband and I had an excellent experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia