Top Pula How to Get Around
92 results | All Pula Tours
* A traveler said: "Great Trip with a super friendly host. As we arrived at the cave he shared some nice insights in the local history and eco-system. Was super informativ and fun, highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing boat trip, really helpful tour guide. The grilled fish on the boat was delicious. Beautiful island to explore and go swimming, perfect for snorkelling."
* A traveler said: "The trip was a great experience with nice guides and beautiful spots to see. It was a lot of fun and we can recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We all had a lot of fun. Even our boys (both 11 years old) did a great kayak together. The guides tried very hard. Unforgettable Trip!"
* A traveler said: "Was a really cool trip. Got to learn a lot and see a lot. The lunch alone made it worth it. Amazing traditional Istrian pasta and unlimited wine 😍"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful friendly and knowledgeable staff, we saw many dolphins! The mackerel fillet was delicious too."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Fabulous, varied activities with lots of time discovering the caves. Great, friendly instructors."
* A traveler said: "Because of the hard wind we weren’t able to go to the second cave but the first cave was amazing and cliff jumping as well. It was a great boat and our kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "We saw a beautifull cave, we did cliff diving! And the people from the kajak are really nice! Very good experience!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing to see this very ancient place! I enjoyed it more than the coliseum in Rome. Wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Totally satisfied with our kayaking experience. 3 hours is just the right amount of time to experience the water and the coast. The guide and company have designed a great route that gets you inside a cave and time to snorkel and cliff dive. They provided all the equipment needed, took pics and provided a snack."
* A traveler said: "Because there should be Rain,the guide suggested to do the Tour at the next Day at Any time we want. IT was great Service and nice tour..THANX"
* A traveler said: "Thx Tea, it was a very impressive snorkeling tour. Your guidance was very good and we really enjoyed it. Greetings from the 3 Girls 😘"
* A traveler said: "Stephan clearly loves his home town and did a wonderful job of giving us insights into the history, as well as the current scene - restaurants, the economy and music."
* A traveler said: "We were very excited to try supboarding for the first time. We learned how to do it and went straight to the sea. We loved how we were able to meet yasna she was very helpful and very inspiring to us. We visited a cave, we learned about some animals in the sea it was just an amazing experience. We were thankful for this. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day out. Would highly recommend. Loved the cave swim & relaxing on the island. Very friendly staff & well organised."
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic boat trip where everything was just right. A great boat, fantastic excursion destinations and great stories about the Adriatic and wildlife. The food and drinks were amazingly delicious! The boat crew Ivan and Matteo are very warm and nice people and now also friends. We'll see you again next year! Thank you for everything!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most pleasant time with our tour guide Sini. He was very friendly and was very keen to answer all our questions. The tour was most impressive. We have learnt many aspects of Pula‘s rich history and seen many facets of this beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "We did the 1,5 hour trip with our 2 year old daughter at the evening. The crew was great, the drinks and Croatian sweets, the fish, as well as the coralls and shells we saw and were learning about - just a highlight of our holiday. Thanks to the team Divan & Matteo!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia