Top Puerto Vallarta Day Trips
87 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and driver were wonderful. The best part was meeting new people. At the end of the trip, you feel more like family. It was a great experience. I really enjoyed the leather shop and tequila tasting. We added lunch to our trip. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "We’ll beyond what I expected with the guides being absolutely amazing. A fun day with several not too long, not too short stops. Cesar went above and beyond in making sure my family had a great time. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "I had a great and varied day together with my family. You have the opportunity to choose the beach activity you want to experience."
* A traveler said: "There's not just one thing to single out about this experience. My husband and I enjoyed it all. The culture was so impressive. Food was authentic, delicious, and well prepared. The views of the mountains were unreal. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was well organized and our guide was wonderful. We enjoyed the time spent with our guide learning about the gardens as well as the free time to wander around on our own. The tequila tasting was fabulous and the pours were quite plentiful. Lunch was very tasty."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion, activities, and food. Great crew. Beautiful beach and island. Worth the excursion for sure."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience tailored to what I wanted. Bernardo is a great guide, courteous and flexible with a wealth of knowledge. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The boat ride to the islands offered wonderful views of the bay. The islands are gorgeous. The swim to the hidden beach was exhilarating. And it was very special to visit such a remote beautiful feature of Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "Very professional. The staff is friendly and funny. They made sure that everyone was having a good time. They were respectful."
* A traveler said: "The pirate sailing cruise at Puerto Vallarta was excellent. the service, entertainment and food were all first quality. the crew was very friendly and attentative and made sure everyone from the kids to the older folks were included in the activities. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Our personal pirate was Pepe, he was great."
* A traveler said: "It was great. I would recommend this company to everyone and the tour guides were the best. We made a few stops to eat and make real salsa. The views were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and well worth the money. We enjoyed the horseback ride to the waterfall. The boat ride was really relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Feeding the monkeys!! Being able to hold the monkeys as well as the toucan was amazing. The water slides and river were also a great way to end the trip. Amazing views on the zip lines, got to go upside down! So so nice."
* A traveler said: "The driver and all personnel were so helpful!!! Great experience!! Thank you! Will e definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Best experience by far when we came to Mexico! Tommy and his partners were amazing and not only did they talking to us about the tour but they gave us a lay of the land and culture about TRUE MEXICO. Definitely 100% recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent, well planned tour with an extremely knowledgeable guide. Well worth the money and time."
* A traveler said: "This tour provided a great overview of the history, and high points of the area. Miguel, our guide, was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Great fun! When I needed information the tour company responded immediately."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I went on the North shore tour with our guide Diana on March 2. We had a fun relaxing time and would recommend it to anyone who wants to spend the day checking out beach towns north of Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Ceasar was a delightful guide. Hit the highlights. Wonderful trip into rural Mexico to a sleepy village. Stops at bakery and Tequila Factory were fun. Small group of only 6 allowed us to meet other travelers."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely AMAZING and affordable !! My wife and I were on vacation to celebrate our Anniversary so I booked the Viator Adventures excursion to Yelepa. The crew was great along with tour guides. Yelepa with its hidden waterfalls is beautiful and we would do the same exact tour all over again! We highly recommend booking with Viator!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- Gringo Gulch
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)
- Aquaventuras Park
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Marina Vallarta
- Zona Romantica
- Boca de Tomatlan
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- El Tuito
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas