Top Puerto Vallarta Classes & Workshops
41 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! So informative and fun. Highly recommend. They even will cater to specific dietary needs"
* A traveler said: "Market tour was wonderful. Then learning about cooking methods and knife skills. The things I didn't know I needed to know."
* A traveler said: "JoAnna was a wonderful tour guide. She was very knowledgeable about the food, the culture, and the history of the area. She went out of her way to make the tour special for each person on the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "Luis was so knowledgeable of the various offerings in Puerto Vallarta. We learned about the amazing culture of Mexico through food and mezcal- we will never drink it the same again. Thanks - we will be back!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time making chocolate and learning the history behind it. Alias hope I spelled it right was a great teacher. When I come back I’ll definitely be taking this class again!!"
* A traveler said: "The walking food tour was spectacular with visits to locally owned, family restaurants. Paz, our guide, was engaging and obviously enjoys both the food and people of the neighborhood. She made our morning tour a very special part of our trip to Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "Feeding the monkeys!! Being able to hold the monkeys as well as the toucan was amazing. The water slides and river were also a great way to end the trip. Amazing views on the zip lines, got to go upside down! So so nice."
* A traveler said: "A “must do!” for first time visitors! Star is a fabulous guide & educator who shares her enthusiasm & passion for Tacos & local culture. We booked the Tequila tasting with her too; also excellent!"
* A traveler said: "All the stops were great... Also nice to see the beautiful Parraquia de San Miguel Arcangel... Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and shed light on the neighborhood."
* A traveler said: "Miguel and Marco were great guides! We had so much fun and felt very safe. More shade and seats would be nice while guests are waiting, but overall a great experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Had a blast on this taco tour. They really take you to the best taco joints in town. Everyone had fun, until we got rained out! Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun and unique vacation experience!! The time passed too quickly!! Fernanda was so knowledgeable and helped us be super successful with our chocolates… and the confidence to try at home!"
* A traveler said: "My instructor's expertise was SO helpful to learn from. Her ease of teaching made me very comfortable and connected to her training. I look forward to taking the opportunity to practice with her again!"
* A traveler said: "Had a glorious day surfing at Punto de Mita! Our instructor JC was terrific-- patient, fun and all around great surfer who guided me and my nephew's with great skill. Highly recommend this place. Ask for JC, you won't regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Douglas. I discovered I did not know what I thought I new. I look forward to repeating the exercise at home"
* A traveler said: "Marije and I had 1 on 1 lessons with these guys and had a great time learning to surf for rhe first time. They also took some photos and videos while we were surfing and they had great positive energy, which made learning very fun."
* A traveler said: "This was a super fun and delicious learning experience! Was easy to book, and when we got to the Choco Museo, all the staff were super friendly. I learned a lot, and am excited to try to make mole at home. If you like cooking, I would highly recommend giving this class a try!"
* A traveler said: "Manuel demonstrated excellent technique and we definitely learned a few things. Meal was one of our best ever!"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I spent an amazing afternoon learning to cook with Helene! She was a wonderful hostess, her Hacienda was ever so charming and the food was authentic and delicious!! I very much appreciated her knowledge of the area and the culture. Highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Nice car and great instructor Joaquin. Enjoyed surfing and trip. We took a boat trip to Lalancha. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Sauce and Salsa cooking class today. New adventure with Chef Ruben and Natalie. We had a lot of fun making the salsa’s and ended the experience making sopas for lunch - everything was delicious!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing and informative workshop. She was a great instructor and took time to go over everything in great detail."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- El Tuito
- Zona Romantica
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)
- Boca de Tomatlan
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- Aquaventuras Park
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Gringo Gulch
- Marina Vallarta
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas