Puerto Plata Tours
* A traveler said: "We did the waterfall, zip line, horse and atv experience. Our guides were amazing! Kind and funny and helpful! The lunch was so good also! Long day with all of the activities but the waterfall was so fun!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast, the guys were great. We are definitely doing it again and recommend you try it. The food back at the camp was delicious and the zip into the pool was definitely a refreshing plus. Can't wait to go back"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Raul was an awesome guide; very friendly & helpful and even held my glasses during the jumps. The water was low and we only got to do 8 falls, but it was still absolutely worth it! I would definitely choose this over your ship's version of it--we met some friends on our cruise who did Carnival's version of it, and they said Carnival's policy didn't allow them to jump at all (only slide)."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. It was my first time Ziplining but it won’t be my last. These people are very professional and friendly. My son and I felt safe and very well taken care of. We finished early and the owner himself promptly took us back to our Resort."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best excursions I have ever taken! The crew was fantastic, the food was delicious and plentiful. Both snorkeling sites were superb, we saw colorful fish, sea turtles, held a white sea urchin and the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Transportation to boat and back was punctual and friendly. The energy on the boat was fun and contagious, all age groups and nationalities just having a wonderful time together!"
* A traveler said: "Omg omg omg omg..... One of the best experiences I ever had in my life. Please click buy right now! You will not regret the decision!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this excursion. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Everyone was great but Julio was awesome. Lunch was one of the best meals we had during the trip. Only thing to be prepared for are the hikes in between zips. We were not but staff worked with us."
* A traveler said: "Our driver and tour guide were wonderful! They answered all our questions we had and were very nice. Very informative and personable. They provided a very relaxing tour. No pressure of a time line."
* A traveler said: "I cannot recommend this service enough! They sent a driver and tour guide who gave us a fantastic tour of Puerto Plata in a nice, clean van. Raul was extremely professional and made everything a breeze. The experience was amazing enough to go a second time and I would definitely book with them again!"
* A traveler said: "The pickup was there on time everything ran smoothly to get to the boa and after that it was the best day the music was good food was good and the staff was great... would recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "the tour was perfect! the company is very organized and the guides are so nice and kind! we had so much fun! thanks!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! I would love to do it again! Our tour guides were amazing and the most friendly. I loved that they had a sense of humor. Anyone who wants to experience these excursions.... PLEASE DO SO!"
* A traveler said: "Only small boats running because of covid but overall a great experience! We were picked up from our hotel around 830am and brought to Sosua where we boarded the boat. On the boat they provided snorkeling gear along with food and alcohol. Lasted until about 1pm."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful informative walk and talk about the native vegetation and waterfall. My husband had a minor medical incident that they handled professionally and he still fully was able to participate due to their extra guides that stayed with him. Family sponsored business doing a quality job. Rum punch was great!"
* A traveler said: "Glad we scheduled a private ride. Driver was waiting at the airport when we arrived. He got us to our destination quickly and safely. The same with our return trip. The driver was on time!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Key Paradise
- Yaque del Norte River
- Dorada Beach (Playa Dorada)
- Encuentro Beach (Playa Encuentro)
- Monument of Santiago (Monumento a los Héroes de la Restauración)
- Cayo Paraiso (Paradise Island)
- Punta Rusia
- Sosua Beach (Playa Sosua)
- La Isabela
- La Aurora Cigar Factory
- Monte Cristi National Park
- Jimenoa Falls (Salto de Jimenoa)
- Brugal Rum Center
- Baiguate Waterfall (Salto de Baiguate)
- Amber Museum (Museo Del Ámbar)
- Fort San Felipe (Fortaleza San Felipe)
- Amber Cove
- Mt. Isabel de Torres
- Damajagua Falls (27 Charcos)
- Ocean World Adventure Park
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast