* A traveler said: "Gordana is an awesome tour guide, passionate and energetic - she speaks perfect English so you don’t have to take any second thought to go with her. She is thoughtful and sociable with everyone, if not that our stay is short we’d go with her for another day! After all, the wine experience is top too, perfect weather, tasty wines, and good company!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our holiday. Very curated tour of interesting vineyards with amazing wines. Our tour guide, Nikola, was fantastic. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide Giam was very good, very informative and humorous. We did the whole day tour so it was full on but great"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day seeing some City sights and the great diversity of the City. Enjoyed the national parc and along the coast"
* A traveler said: "Gordana our guide was amazing! She told us about everything! She was kind and friendly. The tour was worthy, there were a lot of spot to see."
* A traveler said: "Prune was our tour guide. Prune was a fantasti tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, and engaging. She gave us very useful and interesting info on the region and must see sites in 5 Luberon villages. Thank you Prune You are the best,"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the flexibility of the programme, a mix of watching and doing. All questions were answered! Jon is a great chef with a wide range of experience in culinary affairs. I enjoyed learning and chatting with him. I was alone, but joined another couple and we all had a really good experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent crew with immense skill in flying and entertainment. Made us feel comfortable from the start. Called us themselves a day before to confirm and shared details at every stage. The experience includes witnessing the inflation and deflation of the balloon (deflation process let’s the visitors become a part of the process which is an excellent touch and use of crowd effort). They end by a round of toast with high quality regional wine. Highly recommend! I would say the English guide is not as extensive as French but once you are up there, you just need to live the experience and don’t miss the guided tour."
* A traveler said: "The natural grandeur of La Fontaine de Vaucluse. The beautiful ochre of Roussillon. The view from Gordes."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time! JB was excellent throughout, incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. We had plenty of time to wander around a couple of villages as well as trying some great wines in the region. Learnt an awful lot about the wines and the area."
* A traveler said: "First, we visited Aix-en-Provence and there was a nice market. After this we visited Valensole village, there was plenty of time to shop and have a dinner. Valensole is very nice village. Lavender fields are incredible. We saw two fields and made photos, additionally there was a sunflower field too."
* A traveler said: "Pont du Gard was amazing. Ann was a fantastic guide. She was punctual on the pick up, spoke excellent English, knew her history of the sites and was a great driver on the twisty hilly roads."
* A traveler said: "Richard was an excellent guide! I learned so much as he took us through 2,000 years of history around the old city. Although I had previously walked through the city 5 times, I didn't know what I was looking at and didn't appreciate this beautiful city until I went on Richard's tour. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a very enjoyable day with our guide R’emy. He was very informative and interesting explaining all about the region and the people who live in the villages. Would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Charming guide, charming city. I highly recommend this tour. Our guide was so knowledgeable about her city, both the history and the current living areas. I would do this again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Remy was a great informative tour guide, would highly recommend this tour. Although its a bit early in the morning, it frees up your afternoon to visit the town of Aix-en-Provence. He recommended a few lunch spots that are walking distance from the drop-off points that were delicious."
* A traveler said: "The Guide Anais was perfect. Nice, polite, interesting stories and lots of knowledge. I enjoyed being on the Tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day tour of ancient Luberon villages. With our guide being informative and considerate, we lived a rich and unforgettable experience in such a short stay."
* A traveler said: "Manu was great! Super friendly and knowledgeable. Perfect 90 minute tour to get to know the city and its history. I highly recommend Manu’s tour."
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was our guide. He went above and beyond and included extra highlights, and gave us various helpful and tailored recommendations throughout the day. It was a fantastic day and exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing experience with this tour. Gordana was knowledgeable and show us the best of everything. She was also flexible on all our requests. Highly recommended !!!!"
* A traveler said: "Romain was the best tour guide ever! He did an incredible job of explaining the sights in Aix & Marseille. He answered all our questions and was easy to understand. We never felt rushed and were sad to see our time with him come to a close."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Châteauneuf du Pape Wine Day Tasting Tour including Lunch from Avignon
- Provence Wineries and Luberon Villages Day Trip from Aix-en-Provence
- Provence Highlights Full-Day Tour from Avignon
- Avignon, Les Baux de Provence and Chateauneuf-du-Pape Day Trip from Aix
- Provence Hot-Air Balloon Ride from Forcalquier
- Parc Spirou
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)
- Palais du Pharo
- La Corniche
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)
- Place du Forum
- Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)
- Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)
- Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major)
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)
- Palais Longchamp
- Quarries of Lights (Carrières de Lumières)
- Pont du Gard
- Cézanne's Studio (Atelier Cézanne)
- Lourmarin Castle (Château de Lourmarin)
- Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)
- Les Saintes Maries de la Mer
- Alpilles Regional Nature Park (Parc Naturel Régional des Alpilles)
- Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica (La Bonne Mère)
- Sainte-Victoire Mountain (Montagne Sainte-Victoire)
- Old Port of Marseille (Vieux Port)
- Palace of the Popes (Palais des Papes)
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Lombardy