* A traveler said: "It was amazing how much our leader knew about every day life in Pompeii. It really brought the experience to light. I’d recommend going on the tour with the archaeologist."
* A traveler said: "Ricardo was a great tour guide for pompeii and very knowledgeable. Sofia was wonderful guiding us though the wine tasting and horseback riding through the vineyard. Would 100% recommend this tour for anyone visiting Napoli!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to Celestina from the Homa family! We all had a great time, and learned a lot about the ruins."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Maria, did a great job showing us the most important and interesting things about Pompeii. She was very engaging and entertaining and answered all of our questions. Joining the group and finding where the tour started was a bit confusing but once we found our guide we were good to go! Definitely bring a hat, water, and lightweight clothing if you go in summer. There is very little shade!"
* A traveler said: "Diego was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. His passion for the subject made everything more enjoyable. I highly recommend this tour and you’re very lucky if you are assigned to Diego. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Josephine ( spelling ? ) was fantastic. She catered to our 8 and 4 year old and baby excellently. She was engaging and made it fun for the kids. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent visit, DAlfonso our guide, show us Pompeya with enthusiasm, and knowloge of the history of the city and how the people live in that time."
* A traveler said: "The audio guide was excellent. The staff that gave us the tickets was professional and polite. It’s important to arrive at the booked time as the access is timed. The ticket office is just around the corner"
* A traveler said: "I had a great lunch and wine tasting with Anthony! I would definitely recommend this tour whilst in Pompei. The winery is within walking distance of Pompeii center. The For d and wine is fantastic, the best I have Had in my 6 weeks in Italy, I have even had 6 bottles shipped back to the UK it was that good!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our private Almagro coast and Pompeii tour. our driver was friend and informative! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable, very friendly! Amazing site with lots of history! It was very hot in July bring water and wear a hat!"
* A traveler said: "Wow - Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius are incredible, and not to be missed. Highly recommend using a guide (ours was fantastic) to learn more about the history, and notice all the highlights."
* A traveler said: "Fabrizio was an excellent guide. He gauged our interest levels and applied his immense knowledge. As it was especially he kept checking our comfort level and made effort where possible to get us some shade. Lunch at the vineyard was beyond our expectations - simple, good quality ingredients that tasted delicious."
* A traveler said: "Sofia was very friendly and making us confortable. The horses were very well treated. The horse riding was fun and with an amazing view. I would totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour with Diego, arranged on short notice. He was flexible and gracious with our delayed arrival, eased our entry into the park, and was a superb tour guide throughout. Incredibly enthusiastic and knowledgeable, he made sure to help us prioritize the places we wanted to see and introduced us to some we didn't know about. It's wonderful that someone who's spent so much time in Pompeii can still be so excited about it! Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm with us, Diego. It was a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "The entire day was wonderful. We were picked up in a air conditioned car and dropped off to a tour guide at Pompeii who not only stood in line to buy our tickets but walked us around explaining what we were seeing and all about the history. He took several pictures of all of us to commemorate our trip. Then he turned us back over to our driver, Aldo, who then took us to Mt. Vesuvius. Be prepared - the hike up the mountain is steep and not for the faint of heart, but well worth the view when you get up there. When we came back down, Aldo was waiting to drive us to the Family winery where we were treated to lunch and tasted 6 different family wines. The entire package was quite enjoyable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia