Piedmont & Liguria Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a super fun experience. The Groups is small (10). Linda and Mateo were great host and very knowledgeable on the area. They made sure to be attentive to all guess taking pictures all while serving drinks and appetizers! I would definitely recommend this your."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to experience the area. Our skipper was knowledgeable and fun. He went out of his way to make everyone feel comfortable and included. Would highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "This was just so much fun. The weather and sea was perfect for this trip. Afterwards we even shared lunch with the group and enjoyed each other company."
* A traveler said: "This pass covers a wide range of attractions, and has an extra option for people interested in going to Venaria Reale and/or taking the lift in the Cinema Museum. It is great value for money and straightforward to use. The staff was friendly and guided me when I went to retrieve it with the online voucher."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really a pleasure: the charming places visited and the experience of the guide mixed perfectly"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset and view from the boat. Small people (max 10), swimming close to Cinque Terre cost, aperitivo on the boat makes us to spent an amazing time. Thanks Alessandro"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our walking tour of Portofino very much. Gabriele was wonderful and shared so much interesting information on our tour. On our tour day, the winds were too high for us to take the ferry boat... but Gabriele ensured that we had a taxi available to get us to and from Portofino. We also enjoy our Pesto-making class and lunch. All in all... a wonderful experience. Would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was really knowledgeable and provided a wonderful wine tasting. Even though there was a mix up with the booking agency, he still provided us with great service and even drove us in his car to the bus afterwards so we didn’t miss it! 10/10 experience. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Our family had a great time! Alessio Menchetti was our driver/host and he did a superb job. Our family enjoyed traveling with Alessio as much as we did seeing the sites. Truly a memorable experience and we would highly recommend asking for him when you book this tour."
* A traveler said: "I got to see so much of Cinque Terre because I had a guide. Because it was just me, we were able to climb the mountains and get great views. My guide was a great photographer and when it came time to shop, he helped me translate. It was one of the best experiences I have had in Italy. I would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "Mateo was terrific. Great overview of the lands and a relaxing ride and swim. We had a terrific time."
* A traveler said: "All around a fabulous experience. Matteo and Elena (i hope i got the names right) were super friendly and courteous. Elena is a language whizz and has vast knowledge about the area and its perks. There was enough break to have a swim and take in the sights. I can only recommend doing this tour. Definitely a Highlight for us in our holiday! Thank you guys"
* A traveler said: "We were a family of 4 the youngest being 9 yrs, and the other being 15, we all enjoyed the boat cruise, with the little snack and wine for the adults and juices for the kids set the scene for an amazing view of all the Cinque Terre ports, Just Amazing"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)
- Palazzo Bianco
- Genoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi)
- Palazzi dei Rolli
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)
- Mole Antonelliana
- Port of Savona
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)
- Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)
- San Fruttuoso
- Piazza Caricamento
- Alba Underground (Alba Sotterranea)
- Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)
- Basilica of Santa Maria di Castello (Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello)
- Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)
- Lighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna)
- Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale)
- Holy Shroud of Turin (Sacra Sindone)
- Piazza Castello
- La Spezia Cruise Port (La Spezia Terminal Crociere)
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva