Top Piedmont & Liguria Walking Tours
258 results | All Piedmont & Liguria Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was local genoan valerie gave us a real taste of the city and was very engaging focusing on our own interests of food and history of the town. She even recommended some specialist restaurants which we duly enjoyed!! Overall Genoa is a much underrated northern italian town with its own local character."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was really knowledgeable and provided a wonderful wine tasting. Even though there was a mix up with the booking agency, he still provided us with great service and even drove us in his car to the bus afterwards so we didn’t miss it! 10/10 experience. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Really Nice guide who knows a lot about the food and the city :) don’t eat too much before the tour. It is a lot of food!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Street food tour in Turin! We were lucky to have a private tour from tour guide and chef Abram, who is very friendly and knows a lot about Italian food! We had coffee and sweets at a pasticceria, typical local cheeses in a beautiful old shop, then we went for a an olive oil tasting, which was a whole new experience:) we ended the tour with a traditional Torino style lunch and ice cream, it was all very tasteful. And in the meantime we wandered through different parts of the city, also the less touristic areas."
* A traveler said: "Mateo our tour guide was amazing. The tour was informative and interesting. The city is full of hidden and often overlooked gems."
* A traveler said: "Guide was great! Very knowledgeable, fluent English, passionate about Turin and Italy, personal with tourists. We went inside of many churches, visited central city, old Roman city, and open market. Great intro to the history and architecture of Turin."
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. Our local guide was very informative about the area while showing us around the streets of La Spezia. The food was delicious and very generous servings - go hungry!"
* A traveler said: "Karl is an excellent, fun and attentive guide to this fascinating city. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Genoa"
* A traveler said: "Wandering around in a city without a guide has no point! Melissoula was the ultimate guide for the city of Turin! You will learn many interesting things for the city gems and if you are lucky as we were you will meet interesting people from the group! Hope the best for you Melissoula and if you happen to travel to our city we will be glad to return the favor!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour through parts of Genoa you probably won’t see as a regular tourist. Alessandro is a very engaged and knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "I got to see so much of Cinque Terre because I had a guide. Because it was just me, we were able to climb the mountains and get great views. My guide was a great photographer and when it came time to shop, he helped me translate. It was one of the best experiences I have had in Italy. I would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our walking tour of Portofino very much. Gabriele was wonderful and shared so much interesting information on our tour. On our tour day, the winds were too high for us to take the ferry boat... but Gabriele ensured that we had a taxi available to get us to and from Portofino. We also enjoy our Pesto-making class and lunch. All in all... a wonderful experience. Would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Melissoula did a excellent job and showed us interesting places in this short time. As for her. Realy recommendable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great introduction to the city of Genoa, along with getting a taste of Saint Marguerite and Portofino. Guides were great."
* A traveler said: "Well-planned tour. Guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! We ended up being the only 2 that day, and it was really interesting to be able to see the winery in this unique environment. There was a good bit of hiking, so keep that in mind if you are going to book it. Totally worth the views though!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect host! Really interesting stories! I loved the small details of Turin! I would definitely recommend to anyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dialogue in the Dark Exhibition (Dialogo nel Buio)
- Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale)
- Portofino Marine Reserve (Area Marina Protetta di Portofino)
- Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)
- Egyptian Museum (Museo Egizio)
- Palazzo Bianco
- Cinque Terre National Park (Parco Nazionale delle Cinque Terre)
- Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)
- Piazza Caricamento
- Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone)
- Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo)
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)
- Ancient Quarry of Ornavasso (Antica Cava di Ornavasso)
- Alba Underground (Alba Sotterranea)
- Palazzo Rosso
- Genoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi)
- Piazza de Ferrari
- Lighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna)
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva