Top Piedmont & Liguria Sightseeing Tours
287 results | All Piedmont & Liguria Tours
* A traveler said: "Carlos was really knowledgeable and provided a wonderful wine tasting. Even though there was a mix up with the booking agency, he still provided us with great service and even drove us in his car to the bus afterwards so we didn’t miss it! 10/10 experience. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "Alberto our guide was both enthusiastic and informative. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the region and the wines. We were given information on each wine we tasted. We were even able to go to a small farmers market. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Marco was fantastic and full of informatiion. This toy r was a ver y efficient way to see everything we wanted to. 3 languages were a vailable on our tour."
* A traveler said: "The bus was in a good location for us, the staff was very friendly and helpful there were plenty of stops and good timing."
* A traveler said: "This was just so much fun. The weather and sea was perfect for this trip. Afterwards we even shared lunch with the group and enjoyed each other company."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money to get out and see all that Turin has to offer. This is such an underrated city for tourism. Absolutely loved this city and our visit and the Hop On Hop Off Tour allowed us to see areas we wouldn't normally have been able to see!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was great! Very knowledgeable, fluent English, passionate about Turin and Italy, personal with tourists. We went inside of many churches, visited central city, old Roman city, and open market. Great intro to the history and architecture of Turin."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. We got pickup by the tour guide in the minivan and they took us to all the villages. It was an amazing experience. I really enjoyed the beautiful villages and the scenery. Great weather during July timeframe. I highly recommend Cinque Terre."
* A traveler said: "Mateo was terrific. Great overview of the lands and a relaxing ride and swim. We had a terrific time."
* A traveler said: "Karl is an excellent, fun and attentive guide to this fascinating city. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Genoa"
* A traveler said: "When I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it would be a private tour! It was my first time on a Segway and I found it very easy and fun to use. My guide was personable, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and clearly proud of his city. He made the tour really exceptional. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I got to see so much of Cinque Terre because I had a guide. Because it was just me, we were able to climb the mountains and get great views. My guide was a great photographer and when it came time to shop, he helped me translate. It was one of the best experiences I have had in Italy. I would do it again in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day on Brian's boat. Brian was a friendly, knowledgable, local guide. His boat was classy and nice. We got to see a beautiful coast and swim in the Med. It was quite a good day. I would def do again."
* A traveler said: "Gavino was very knowledgeable about the Old Town of Genoa. Great personality and friendly demeanor. He made it a very enjoyable hour exploring and pointing out the history behind the buildings the paintings and carvings you would never really notice unless you knew about them. Don’t miss this opportunity for intimate views of the city."
* A traveler said: "What a perfect way to end out visit to the Cinque Terre. They were such incredible hosts! The scenery was spectacular, the Prosecco and aperol spritz were refreshing and the appetizers were abundant and delish. We couldn't have asked for more. Everything was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Great visit! Having the tickets ahead of time made it really easy to go when we wanted. Love the city!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva