Top Phu Quoc Travel & Transportation Services
38 results | All Phu Quoc Tours
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip. Snorkeling was lovely, meditative to swim with fishes. I also managed to fish one. Guide spoke very good english and food was good. At some beaches there were lot of tourist, that's the only drawback."
* A traveler said: "Well what a trip, I loved every minute of it our guide Stephen was amazing he was full of knowledge and explained everything to us as a group (apart from one person who we think had his own agenda). Cable Car was better than I thought (I don't like heights) but managed to take photos and open my eyes too lol. Very interesting going around Coconut Prison and also around the Pearl Factory."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day, the cable car ride was great,7 km long, went snorkeling twice and had a great seafood mesl, the guide was great and dpoje English well, recommend."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I are insiders of tour business, we've travelled to most of the world's famous islands or oceans, including lots of places in Thailand, Indonesia & Philippine, Guam & Hawaii, Palau, Fiji, Great Barrier, Caribbean areas. So honestly, the marine life of An Thoi can't be called "top notch", but definitely is special and one of the best in South-east Asia in terms of size of coral life (beautiful color) and sufficient species of fish. The speed boat trip from dock to snorkeling spots is quite easy. The service from OnBird is superb, they're responsible, flexible and very considerate. Both transfer vehicle and speed boat are in great shape, our guide "Jack Sparrow" is fun, energetic and caring, he's also very accommodating to our requests. The biggest benefit of doing private tour is to avoid other crowds. Onbird picked a good timing for departure and return. I would strongly recommend OnBird to any of my friends or customers."
Frequently Asked Questions
- OnBird - [PRIVATE CHARTER] SNORKELING To Explore HALF-MOON REEF & CORAL MOUNTAIN
- Full-day: SCUBA DIVING - IN THE SOUTH PHU QUOC
- Transfer from Phu Quoc Airport to hotel in Duong Dong town
- Private Transfer: Phu Quoc Airport to Duong Dong Town Phu Quoc
- Transfer from Phu Quoc Airport to hotel in Ong Lang beach