Top Phnom Penh City Tours
58 results | All Phnom Penh Tours
* A traveler said: "I want to thank the guide for his knowledge of the full history story , and he was nice and friendly."
* A traveler said: "On time pick up at hotel, informative video on ride. The right amount of time at both places. The guide was helpful."
* A traveler said: "We did this your 2/12 I believe and I cannot remember our tour guides name but he was soo sweet and really funny. The portions are huge so go hungry and the bbq was amazing!!! My friends and I had really good time. I loved the rooftop bar as well. I am so mad I cant remember his name I just know he loves to party and drink beer lol."
* A traveler said: "A fun tour to be recommended. The food was delicious and plentiful and our guide was charming and knowledgeable. Would recommend taking this tour if you wish to taste local food at its best"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour!! Varied and interesting. Would definitely recommend. Would encourage stopping for more picture taking opportunities."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour ! Loved every moment of it, cycling through the villages and seeing the real Cambodia ! This was the highlight of my whole trip. Great tour guide , really explained the culture well."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide. The tour took and showed us everything in Phnom Penh that we wanted to see. This is a perfect tour if you are only visiting for one day or limited time!"
* A traveler said: "An enjoyable and interesting day. Seeing the Killing Fields and the Prison was an experience we will never forget and made us appreciate how terrifying that period of Cambodia's history must have been. Our guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable. I would happily recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Dars was an amazing guide! He was so knowledgeable and answered all our questions all day long with the patience of a saint. He even recommended some delicious restaurants. He made our trip to Phnom Penh wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Cambodia trip was the amazing tour for us, this full day phnom penh was epic, we knew everything about genocide case, especially thankful to the tour guid, Mr Sophat. I really wanna recommend if you don't have enough time, take this tour and you will get full explanations form the guid."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour very much to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, S21 Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields. Our tour guide was Lay who was awesome. She was one of the best guides you could hope for and was world class. Our transport too was comfortable. Lay really knew her history and as it was only my wife and I on this tour, Lay answered the many questions we had at all of the sights and she was kind enough to take several pictures for us. My only complaint was the cost. At AUD $198.00 for two people, that was the cost for transport and the tour guide which is very high compared to a temples tour in Siem Reap for the whole day which only cost around AUD $55.00 for the 2 of us. With both tours we paid for all entry fees. I can see why tourist numbers are down for this tour based on this extravagant price. Had the van been full the tour operator would've made 5 times our ticket price for cheap transport costs and I am sure, the low wage that a tour guide would get."
* A traveler said: "My favorite tour in Cambodia!! This intimate tour was a great introduction during our stay! We had an amazing time seeing the beautiful sites of a Phnom Penh. Our guide was amazing and very knowledgeable! It as a great private tour! Definitely recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam