Top Philipsburg Sightseeing Tours
21 results | All Philipsburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Every time I travel outside the USA I’ve always book my arrival & departure through Viator and I’m never disappointed. Fast, friendly and respectful service."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Tamela & the crew were fantastic. The boat was clean. Each stop was so much fun! I would go again!"
* A traveler said: "I loved that we were taken to spots that hidden gems of the island! Dwight was a great tour guide! Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip! Ian and crew were amazing and the boat is comfortable. Just enough shade and 2 bathrooms onboard. The open bar was stocked with beer, sodas, wine and rum. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "The tour really catered to what we wanted to do for the day, with some extras thrown in. Our guide, Dudley, was so accommodating and really made our experience more interesting. He was very courteous, patient, informative, and just plain old nice!! We would do this again for our next trip."
* A traveler said: "Yesterday we went on an incredible private ATV tour with Josh. We cannot say enlighten positive things!"
* A traveler said: "They were there waiting for us as the airport. The picked up immediately And delivered us to our hotel in a safe, timely manner with Courtesy and friendliness."
* A traveler said: "The crew was skilled and fun during this trip despite the sea being so rough and choppy.The crew made sure everyone was comfortable.They are informative regarding St. Barts..They gave us tips on how to go around the island as first time visitors.Will denitely book Viator on our next trip abroad."
* A traveler said: "What a great and informative ride. Andrea was very funny and informative. Refreshments for drinking."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff. They picked and brought us to the resort. The ATV ride was long, fun, safe and very scenic around the Dutch side. Would do it again. For the those cruise travelers, the port is at less than 5min from ATV Island. Very good communication."
* A traveler said: "Tim was a great instructor. His bikes were new and fun. Tim had a lot of patience throughout the whole day. We saw the entire island. We also stopped and had some great food. 10/10. Thanks Tim"
* A traveler said: "We toured the island plus got to spend a few hours on the beach. The guide was on time and had a planned out itinerary for the day. Although we changed it up some to allow for more beach time."
* A traveler said: "We had a Wonderful half day. Julio and his boys are really exceptional experience. We had the opportunity to visit the main and beautiful places in both sides of the island"