Top Parma Sightseeing Tours
51 results | All Parma Tours
* A traveler said: "Matteo was an awesome, knowledgeable and caring guide. The cheese makers were accommodating and the ham folks very friendly. Learned a lot at both places and tasting was excellent at both places."
* A traveler said: "Really beautiful vineyard with a kind and knowledgeable owner! The tour was handled with organization and care. I wine was amazing too of course. Highly recommend on all counts!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was so knowledgeable and accommodating. We loved it. We learned so much and enjoyed all the food!"
* A traveler said: "You must experience Bologna tastings with Gioia! The city highlights, the sampling of local foods, and our most charming host made it a memorable day. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and sweet! Very cool thst his family runs the business!! Also the cheese process was cool to learn."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, great museum. Excellent and interactive displays. It's worth visiting Cremona, which is an awesome city."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!!! Our tour guide Lesa was from Parma and her English was perfect. She was so knowledgable and really fun to spend the day with. i would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to experience Italian food at its best!!"
* A traveler said: "Was a great day to learn about parmigiano regiano and prosciutto di parma and visit the different production facilities around Parma. Our guide was Lisa, a foodie, great energy, very knowledgabe of the production processes and made the day pass by seemlessly. Thanks again Lisa for a great day !!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful...so interesting.|Our tour guide, Amalda, was amazing. She is a lovely girl, so knowledgable about the areas visited. |We learned so much. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The tour and tasting with Laura was absolutely incredible! She was extremely knowledgeable about everything at all three sites, and she appreciated everything we saw right there with us--from the beauty of the "dance' of making the Parmigiana Reggiano, through the love story of Bianca Pellegrino. It definitely felt, all throughout the tour, that we were going off the beaten path for the most authentic experience possible. I cannot recommend this tour with Laura highly enough."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our private tour in Parma, beautiful city with outstanding traditions. Our Italian guide was very informative and took us to very special places. Food was great and inspiring, We'll definitely come back to Parma."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria