Top Paris Trolley Tours
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Paris Tours
Travel through scenic Normandy en route to the medieval Mont-St-Michel on a full-day trip from Paris. Discover the UNESCO World-Heritage-listed island and its iconic Gothic abbey, with a guide, and listen to fascinating history and legendary stories about the site. Enjoy ample time to explore the island, and admire views of the surrounding bay before traveling back to the French capital.
This private walking tour is tailor-made to engage children in learning about the art and history of picturesque Montmartre. During this 2 hour scavenger hunt, your family solves riddles and hears fascinating stories about Renoir, Picasso, Toulouse-Lautrec and other artists who have made Montmartre their home. A wonderful balance of activity and sightseeing that kids and adults can enjoy together.
Discover the authentic and historic Montmartre. Montmartre is certainly one of the most famous and most touristic areas of Paris. Whether it is for its cultural and historical aspect with the Sacred Heart or for its more artistic side with artists such as Picasso, Van Gogh or Renoir, there is always a good reason to (re) climb the steps of the Butte. Thanks to GREETS, you will discover this real cinema setting, a landmark of famous artists, revolutionary bastions, the Montmartre district has already had a thousand lives. And you will have the chance to walk the cobbled streets of this atypical neighborhood of Paris. Sometimes artistic, sometimes confidential, Montmartre is always unique. Your Guide-Conferencier will make you discover the iconic places of this capital district of the capital. You will pass in the most confidential and unknown streets of this colorful district. Montmartre has a lot to offer, just let yourself be guided.
Learn about the lives of the Kings of France and the Renaissance period Visit 3 magnificent castles in the Loire Valley at your own pace and with easy coach transport between each stop Step back in time with these extremely well-preserved castles and marvel at the interior decor
Experience culture and art through the ages with a small-group tour of Paris’ epic Louvre Museum. Jump the queue and learn about some of the museum’s 35,000 artworks across eight themed galleries from your art historian guide. Then enjoy time on your own to explore, viewing paintings, sculpture, and architecture from 450 BC to the 19th century. Numbers are limited to 25 on this small-group tour or upgrade your ticket to a private tour exclusive to just your group.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Save time with this Viator skip-the-line Eiffel Tower ticket. This priority access admission ticket allows for a relaxing visit to one of the world’s busiest monuments, accompanied by a host. Listen as your host adds colorful history and facts to the sights below as you look over Les Invalides, Notre Dame Cathedral, and other city landmarks.
Paris’ Louvre is one of the world’s largest art museums, so don't waste your time waiting in line. Head straight inside, with your priority access admission, to see three of its biggest crowd-pleasers, including the unavoidable gaze and wry smile of Da Vinci’s “Mona Lisa." On this guided tour, hear fascinating tales and tidbits about these unmissable masterpieces. After coming face to face with several artworks by great masters, you’re free to explore the Louvre independently.
Discover the beaches of the D-Day landings on this guided day trip to Normandy from Paris. Focusing on the sites where heavy losses were suffered by American soldiers, the tour stops at the Omaha Beach Visitor Centre, Utah Beach Museum, and the American Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer. Enjoy free time on the beaches and hear poignant tales about the events of June 6, 1944. During this full but inspiring day of sightseeing, revitalize with a cup of traditional cider and lunch at a waterside restaurant.
Make sightseeing in the French capital easy with a Big Bus tour of Paris. Enjoy the convenience of hop-on hop-off access at any stop along the route, and soak in the views from an open-top, double-decker bus. See sights like the Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge cabaret club, and the iconic Eiffel Tower as you listen to informative audio-commentary, available in 11 languages.
Meet over 200 celebrities at the Grevin Wax Museum in Paris with this direct access ticket. Step through the reserved pre-paid ticket entrance to see famous figures populate historic scenes of Paris. Snap photos of the lookalikes, including Ryan Gosling, Marilyn Monroe, Louis XIV, and Mozart, and learn how the wax figures are made at the end of the tour.
Stroll through the châteaux of Chenonceau, Chambord, and Amboise on this full-day tour from Paris to the UNESCO-listed Loire Valley. Admire Chenonceau’s amazing floral gardens, and marvel at the sheer grandeur of Chambord, the largest chateau in the valley. At Amboise, see the quarters of King Francois I and the tomb of Leonardo Da Vinci. Learn from an informative guide about each site, and fit in souvenir shopping along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Trolley Tours in Paris?
The best Trolley Tours in Paris according to Viator travelers are:
What Trolley Tours in Paris are taking additional safety precautions?
These Paris experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Trolley Tours in Paris are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Paris may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Palais du Luxembourg Tours & Tickets
- Paris Orly Airport (ORY) Tours & Tickets
- Nouvelle Eve Tours & Tickets
- Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte Tours & Tickets
- Musée des Arts et Métiers Tours & Tickets
- Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris) Tours & Tickets
- Discovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte) Tours & Tickets
- La Madeleine Tours & Tickets
- Louis Vuitton Foundation Tours & Tickets
- Marché d’Aligre Tours & Tickets
- Chatou Tours & Tickets
- 5th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- 6th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- Sainte Chapelle Tours & Tickets
- Jardin des Plantes Tours & Tickets
- Maison de Victor Hugo Tours & Tickets
- Palais Garnier Tours & Tickets
- Gourmet Chocolate Museum Tours & Tickets
- 9th Arrondissement Tours & Tickets
- National Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur