Top Paris Seasonal & Special Occasions
89 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "Fabulous guide and crew attentive. History of sites and sites simply magnificent. Will be recommending this tour to all coming to and living in France.."
* A traveler said: "The driver showed up early, helped with luggage, drove safely, got us to the airport in plenty of time. What else could you ask for?"
* A traveler said: "I loved the fact that the tour came with audio devises. It made it easier to hear the guide. The guide was very knowledgeable and I learned a lot on my tour. She kept everyone interested. You can also stay in the museum after the tour is over which is an added bonus."
* A traveler said: "It was a magical day. Loved all the safety procedures. Really enjoyed the lack of people so we could go on rides easily."
* A traveler said: "Our sommelier was amazing.. we had the best time!! All 3 champagnes we tasted were delicious.. I would definitely book this again! If you’re in paris this is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the cruise due to the flood, but I am giving 5 stars to viator that gave me a full refund within just a few days. Hopefully next time I get to visit Paris I can take this cruise, I bet it's amazing."
* A traveler said: "The driver was puctual, very polite, good driver. The car was new and comfortable. No problems with the bags"
* A traveler said: "We did premier service at front of the boat, food was very good, staff friendly. Music was a little annoying, they played 70’s elevator music, would have preferred something more French. But I’m only writing that part Bc they needed more words on the review. Totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very enjoyable. Ahsene was a great host and attended to whatever we needed during the cruise. I expected the cruise to last about two hours but was really only about an hour and 25 minutes…but aside from that the food and wait staff were terrific"
* A traveler said: "We had excellent time Eduardo when above and beyond, he was very knowledge took time to explain every question , I will recommend Eduardo and this tour and give him 100+++ , Thanks Eduardo to make this tour memorable for my Mom and my self we are forever grateful to you"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Julian was amazing. His knowledge and understanding of art history was impressive. He helped us navigate the most important pieces in the museum . In addition he was was warm and funny . Highly recommend this tour with Julian"
* A traveler said: "Anna was an excellent guide, knowledgeable, interesting and clearly passionate about her job. She started with a fascinating historical tour and incorporated our request for Greeco-Roman vases A superb experience!"
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "The trip was just right a d probably best for the beginning of a first trip to Paris. No booze, not too long to get cold or bored, it hits the core historic area and sights from the Tower to Notre Dame. If I wanted a romantic tour or detailed guided tour I would have chosen differently"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the day but The 2 park deal was not worth it. Disney studios didn’t have much, I don’t know why they separated the two parks."
* A traveler said: "This is a fantastic package, you do the Eiffel Tower visit followed by a cruise and dinner on the Siene. Try and book directly with the tour operator otherwise you will be sat with a bunch of people who you don’t know. Remember it’s all about the romance😊"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyable experience one i will never forget.Philippe was very witty pleasant and knowledgeable.would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour with Ari. He was professional and changed the visit sites to meet our needs. We wanted pics at the Eifel tower. We received the link a couple of days after the tour and tons of beautiful pictures. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Paris. He also was very informative on Parisian history The pictures are priceless and it was a great way to celebrate our 28th anniversary. I just hate We didn't have much cash on us because he deserved a bigger tip. He was Wonderful! Clifford & Kimberlyn Maynor"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service from the photographer Erkol. He took gorgeous photos and brought us to different areas for more photos. Lovely ceremony afterwards"
* A traveler said: "food was fancy the bread was amaze nice views lovely atmosphere would deffo reccomend not just for couples"
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience! Had a great time taking photos with Isadora and the results were absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend this unforgettable and unique opportunity while in Paris!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic evening loved every minute really enjoyed the sights. The crew very helpful. One thing I would be careful with is the toilets"
* A traveler said: "So much fun and such an accommodating company. We were able to change our trip quickly and easily to a different day when there was bad weather. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was fun to do with a family. You only need to buy 1 ticket though as you only use 1 phone. We saw things and places we would have not seen without this game."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paris Private Departure Transfer: Charles de Gaulle (CDG) or Orly (ORY)
- Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa
- Disneyland® Paris Park Entrance Ticket with Round-Trip Train from Paris
- Seine River Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise in Paris
- Paris Private Arrival Transfer: Charles de Gaulle (CDG) or Orly (ORY)
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur