Top Paris Outdoor Activities
257 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "We’ve been so excited to try this experience!! Sam was fantastic, he is very friendly, nice and an excellent touristic guide. It has been one of the most amazing experience here in Paris and we truly recommend it to everyone. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Walked to 2nd floor which was a little tiring but fun. Then lift to top. Amira was a guide that we would recommend. Perfect experience."
* A traveler said: "We chose not to get the dinner so cannot rate the food or service. We did get up to dance before the show started. This encouraged large numbers of people (not just couples) to join us. That was fun. Show was good but would not attend again."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was way more extensive than we expected. We learned a lot about the city’s history. Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips. We had a French guide, and she was exceptional. She knew so much about the history and castles, we enjoyed each of the castles. It is some walking and stairs, but some of the persons in our group that struggled were able to sit and enjoy the gardens. This was a wonderful trip, it is expensive, but the price includes entrance fees and a tour guide inside the castle."
* A traveler said: "I loved the fact that the tour came with audio devises. It made it easier to hear the guide. The guide was very knowledgeable and I learned a lot on my tour. She kept everyone interested. You can also stay in the museum after the tour is over which is an added bonus."
* A traveler said: "Yazid was a great tour guide! Very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the history of Paris and Eiffel Tower."
* A traveler said: "I don’t like doing all day tours. Our tour guy was great! He gave us the highlights and let us do our own thing. Two thumbs up! Tickets get you to both levels, straight to champagne bar. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to go on the cruise due to the flood, but I am giving 5 stars to viator that gave me a full refund within just a few days. Hopefully next time I get to visit Paris I can take this cruise, I bet it's amazing."
* A traveler said: "Antoine, our guide, was excellent. Light rain during tour just as beautiful. Note: they are very punctual, be at meeting place early."
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about the history of Montmartre, including the artists, food, cathedrals, etc. Nick was a great host with lots of local knowledge. Would highly recommend this tour before heading off on your own."
* A traveler said: "My group only had two other people so it felt like a private tour. Jessica the tour guide was very well versed and informative and explained the evolution of art through the different eras in a clear and well-defined manner that even I who knows nothing of art could understand. Great tour! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Afsaneh was brilliant and would passionately tell us about art and the history behind. Our guide helped us understand art in a new way."
* A traveler said: "Was amazing seeing the beautiful sites of Paris the arc was amazing .Would so go back see the landmarks"
* A traveler said: "Everything was really nice. Food and service was very good. Paris in night time is so beautiful. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Show was much better then we aspected. Really beautiful place, nice music, great people and really really good show."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Julian was amazing. His knowledge and understanding of art history was impressive. He helped us navigate the most important pieces in the museum . In addition he was was warm and funny . Highly recommend this tour with Julian"
* A traveler said: "Tamar was incredible. Really informative and had great humour. I’d recommend the tour of Montmartre to anyone who wants to see a really beautiful, creative side to Paris. 5 stars out of 5 from me!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was insightful, enthusiastic and a font of knowledge. He brought history to life in a way no travel book or history processor could hope to do, sprinkling in humor and keeping us on track for a full day of meaningful sights. Having personal headsets was a godsend as well. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent. I feel like I have read a biography of Monet. I never got the audio set to work, but it did not matter"
* A traveler said: "Very nice and welcoming, a must to do, both tours day and night were excellent, welcoming drivers , funny audio presentation ."
* A traveler said: "The Moulin Rouge didn't disappoint, the whole experience was great from beginning to end, the old fashioned decor and all the artistes were brilliant, would go again in a heartbeat !"
* A traveler said: "Couldn’t book the Moulin Rouge so had dinner and show at the Lido. Best thing that we could have done. Fantastic show, delicious dinner great atmosphere. Forget about all the other shows, go to the Lido."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Basilique du Sacré-Coeur
- La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)
- La Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustrie
- Château de Chantilly
- Marché des Enfants Rouges
- Jardin des Plantes
- Palais de Chaillot
- Petit Palais
- Place des Vosges
- Jeu de Paume
- Chapelle Expiatoire
- Notre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)
- Rodin Museum (Musée Rodin)
- Carnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet)
- Palais de Justice
- Saint Germain des Prés
- Les Halles
- La Madeleine
- Le Grand Rex Cinema
- Ladurée Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur