Top Paris Cultural Tours
488 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "Claire was the most amazing tour guide! Knowledgeable (history of the museum and so many of the highlights inside). Flexible (she gave us the time hang out longer at the places we loved). And extremely friendly. We had lots of good laughs. Which helped because there we so many stairs! 😄"
* A traveler said: "Francieur was GREAT. He’s incredibly knowledgeable and VERY passionate about his tours. Great experience. Merci beaucoup"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Yazid was a great tour guide! Very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the history of Paris and Eiffel Tower."
* A traveler said: "Eifel tower tour with Sheldon was excellent .interesting fascinating. Wait time minimum. Easy location for pick up."
* A traveler said: "Not having are COVID vaccination documents and the tour guide taking us to a nearby pharmacy for a rapid test. Pharmacist was on lunch break and after hearing our situation took time to rapid test us and enable us to go inside the palace. Disaster turned into wonderment!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide with good knowledge of the history of the tower and Paris. It helped bring a crystal clear day so you could see all of Paris."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Sophie, was amazing. Made the history really interesting and showed us how to navigate the gardens. Our driver was right on time on the way there and back."
* A traveler said: "Small group, fast and efficient way to visit the palace. Gardens are not worth seeing during winter, but we knew it."
* A traveler said: "This place is beautiful better than Versailles. The art decor and architecture are well preserve. this is a must visit place"
* A traveler said: "He was amazing! The amount of knowledge and history he gave us in a couple of hours was fabulous! Would absolutely recommend this to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour led by a very experienced guide. Expect to spend all day on this trip. Does require a bit of walking and standing outside (some people were not aware of this). 10/10, would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Marion was an excellent guide! She kept things concise but very interesting! We received lots of fun facts and interesting information and never got bored at all."
* A traveler said: "Best way to see the museum in an efficient way. Fantastic guide! Such an expert and very attentive to our desires ."
* A traveler said: "Very cool very informative. Definitely one of the strangest things you'll see in Paris. The tour wasnt creepy as it would seem and our guide had great stories and antidotes along the way to keep a light mood."
* A traveler said: "Katelyn was an amazing guide and a wonderful storyteller. She really took us on a great underground journey that was both fun and extremely informative. Would recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips. We had a French guide, and she was exceptional. She knew so much about the history and castles, we enjoyed each of the castles. It is some walking and stairs, but some of the persons in our group that struggled were able to sit and enjoy the gardens. This was a wonderful trip, it is expensive, but the price includes entrance fees and a tour guide inside the castle."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Afsaneh was brilliant and would passionately tell us about art and the history behind. Our guide helped us understand art in a new way."
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "We got the royalty treatment on our tasting tour. We loved the history about the neighborhoods, the French sweets and being able to try pastry shops I would never normally go into."
* A traveler said: "Remy was very informative and engaging! We enjoyed our walking tour around Montmartre very much! Tracey & jane"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our small group tour. Our guide told us some interesting facts on how Louvre started and how it evolved into what we know today. She also took us to the most important rooms, this was key because we had very limited time! It was entertaining for everyone in our group (ages 17 to 50) and to the point. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Francois was eager and full of information to help us see the way the aristocracy lived as only our history books have barely touched."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely worth the price to do this tour. We had a small problem finding the initial meeting spot, but once we were there everything was amazing! We loved being able to skip the line into the Louvre and being guided to the important works. The Seine cruise was nice and we got a voucher to hop on/off for 24 hours. We loved the Eiffel Tower and being able to go up to the second floor- really nice photo opportunities! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time in Paris"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa
- Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Priority Access Ticket with Host
- Guided Eiffel Tower Tour by Elevator
- Versailles Palace Skip The Line & Audio Guided Tour Optional Gardens from Paris
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Fontaine Saint-Michel
- National Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)
- Les Invalides
- Architecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)
- Napoleon's Tomb
- Place Vendome
- Théâtre des Nouveautés
- Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Mémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)
- Bastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)
- Discovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)
- Jardin des Plantes
- Museum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)
- La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)
- Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent Foundation
- Lido de Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur