Top Paris Coffee & Tea
16 results | All Paris Tours
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining! I would recommend this tour to anyone! The view from the top was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Guide was excellent cause she spent 6 years in school from 2 different countries studying art. She was articulate and had almost an American accent"
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to start Paris visit, so you can ride around the city to see everything from the bus before visiting individual places later... And it was really easy to exchange voucher for the ticket in the ticket office, and the bus was there right on time!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour led by a very experienced guide. Expect to spend all day on this trip. Does require a bit of walking and standing outside (some people were not aware of this). 10/10, would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I think Demi (our tour guide) must be the friendliest French guy in existence. He made the tour so much more interesting with everything he told us about what we could see around the Eiffel tower on each of the 4 sides. He is French but his English is better than most English speaking people!"
* A traveler said: "Nisa was exceptional. The day was both educational and enjoyable! The tour exceeded all expectations."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible! Even better than I could have imagined! Each performance was more brilliant than the last. A must when you are in Paris!"
* A traveler said: "The food was excellent! They were not shy with the white wine pours on top of red wine bottle that came with the meal! So much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful, elegant, romantic, absolutely perfect .The staff were lovely and meal was delicious, views were beautiful and the boat was classy and perfect."
* A traveler said: "This was incredible. My 8 year old son loved it. The guide was a darling young French girl with perfect English - we went into the back of a full but small working bakery - we made our own bagette - we piped little almond cookies and rolled croissant - was fantastic. And of course a lot of tasting and eating fresh right out of their oven."
* A traveler said: "Jean was very friendly, knowledgeable and flexible. As we got to know each other, he tailored our walk to fit my interests. He was patient when I wanted to shop and even helped me improve my limited ability to speak French. I would have never gotten to the places he showed me. As we wanted to cover a lot of ground, we took shortcuts through passages, up stairs, down stairs, it was really fun! I thoroughly enjoyed the morning. I would highly recommend this tour and Jean to anyone who wants a peak at the REAL Paris."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Priority Access Ticket with Host
- Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa
- Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Normandy D-Day Beaches & American Cemetery Trip from Paris
- Eiffel Tower Skip the Line and Small Group Tour with Summit Access by elevator
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from Paris
- Paris to France
- Paris to Eiffel Tower
- Paris to Loire Valley
- Paris to Palace of Versailles
- Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Paris to Bayeux
- Paris to Omaha Beach
- Paris to Bruges
- Paris to Reims
- Paris to Rouen
- Paris to Tours
- Paris to Caen
- Paris to Marne-la-Vallée
- Paris to Juno Beach Centre (Centre Juno Beach)
- Paris to Château de Chambord
- Paris to Ghent
- Paris to Arras
- Paris to Mont-St-Michel
- Paris to Giverny
- Paris to Honfleur