Celebrating Bastille Day in Paris
With fireworks, parades, and a host of events, Paris is at its most atmospheric on Bastille Day. Every July 14 is a celebration of France's history and heritage, and there's no better time to immerse yourself in everything français. Here's how.
Join the party with a specialBastille Day dinner cruiseto admire the fireworks while gliding down the Seine River.
Take part in agarden party reenactmentat Claude Monet's Guinguette.
Take the National Day holiday tocatch the Eiffel Tower's famous viewswith a skip-the-line ticket.
Embrace your inner Francophile andlearn some French historyat Versailles or Vaux-le-Vicomte Palace.
4 Tours and Activities | All Paris Tours
- Bateaux Seine River Cruises in Paris
- Skip the Line at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- How to Experience French Culture in Paris
- Cheese and Wine Tastings in Paris
- Versailles and Giverny Tours from Paris
- Where to Find Impressionist Art in Paris
- Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge Combo Tours
- Celebrating Bastille Day in Paris