Notre Dame Cathedral
Second only to the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathedrale de Notre Dame de Paris) is one of Paris' most iconic attractions, a marvel of medieval architecture that was immortalized in Victor Hugo's classic novelThe Hunchback of Notre Dame. Today, the Gothic grandeur and stained-glass windows of the UNESCO World Heritage site continue to reign supreme from Ile de la Cite, an island in the middle of the Seine River.
(UPDATE: Notre Dame Cathedral is currently off-limits due to fire damage)
Notre Dame Cathedral Tours - page 3
Should I book Notre Dame Cathedral tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Notre Dame Cathedral 2021?
What's the best way to experience Notre Dame Cathedral?
- Best Visit of Paris: Half Day tour in Vintage Sidecar Motorcycle Ural
- Full Day Tour with Versailles Palace, Eiffel Tower and Seine River Cruise
- Skip-the-Ticket-line Eiffel Tower Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour and River Cruise
- Latin Quarter Le Quartier Latin Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy