There are few railway stations more photo-worthy than Gare Stain-Lazare—Paris’ busiest train station. Its iconic architecture, sky-high halls and old-world charm have inspired the likes of impressionist painters Edouard Manet and Calude Monet. With 27 platforms servicing more than 100 million passengers a year, this transport hub will likely be a part of any traveler’s visit to the City of Lights. And while the station’s easy eticket system, pay toilets and well-kept grounds are a delight for travelers, visitors should also plan to spend some time taking in the people, the architecture and the energy that inspired an entire generation of artists.
Gare Saint-Lazare Tours
Should I book Gare Saint-Lazare tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Gare Saint-Lazare 2021?
What's the best way to experience Gare Saint-Lazare?
- A day in LISIEUX following the footsteps of SANTA TERESA from Paris
- LISIEUX, 1 or 2 Day Visit the Sanctuary of St. Theresa and Follow her Footsteps
- Mont St. Michel, D-Day Beaches & Loire Valley Castles, 3-Day Private from Paris
- Paris, Lisieux, Mont St. Michel, Nevers & Lourdes, Private 6-Day Pilgrimage
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy