Crazy Horse Cabaret
Held in an intimate underground venue, the Crazy Horse cabaret’s provocative yet sophisticated burlesque-style show celebrates femininity and specializes in the art of seduction, with a series of elaborately choreographed routines performed by highly trained dancers wearing custom-made red-soled Louboutins, bob wigs, bright red lipstick—and often little else. Avant-garde artist Alain Bernardin established the venerated Crazy Horse de Paris in 1951.
Crazy Horse Cabaret Tours
Should I book Crazy Horse Cabaret tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Crazy Horse Cabaret 2021?
What's the best way to experience Crazy Horse Cabaret?
- Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret Show with Optional Champagne & Canapes
- 58 Tour Eiffel Dinner and Crazy Horse Cabaret with Champagne by Private Driver
- Crazy Horse Cabaret Show and Dinner at Chez Francis in Paris
- Crazy Horse Experience Meet a Dancer before the Show
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy