Château de Fontainebleau
A UNESCO World Heritage site and one of France’s largest châteaux, the magnificent Château de Fontainebleau boasts a rich resume of royal inhabitants, including Henry IV, Louis XV, and Napoleon. Built in the 12th century, the palace displays a remarkable variety of architectural styles, all set within 130 hectares (321 acres) of parks and gardens.
Château de Fontainebleau Tours
What are Château de Fontainebleau hours of operation?
Should I book Château de Fontainebleau tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Château de Fontainebleau 2021?
What's the best way to experience Château de Fontainebleau?
- Fontainebleau Forest Half Day Hot-Air Balloon Ride with Chateau de Fontainebleau
- Electric All Terrain Scooter In Forest Of Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau Palace and The Painters' Village of Barbizon Day Trip from Paris
- All-terrain electric scooter ride along the Seine
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy