Walk the historic streets, float the famous canal, and spend some time exploring the beaches, rain forests, or indigenous villages of the surrounding countryside—here are some ideas on how to spend three days in Panama City.
Located on the Amador Causeway, the Punta Culebra Nature Center is a 15-minute drive from the center of Panama City. It is open Tuesday through Friday from 1 to 5 p.m., and Saturday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. A voluntary contribution of $3 is requested for admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Punta Culebra Nature Center?
What else should I know about attractions in Panama City?
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Amador Causeway (Calzada de Amador)
- Fuerte Amador Cruise Port
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- Panama Interoceanic Canal Museum (Museo del Canal Interoceánico)
- Presidential Palace (Palacio de las Garzas)
- Casco Viejo
- Bridge of the Americas (Puente de las Americas)
- Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon)
- Afro-Antillean Museum of Panama (Museo Afro-Antillano de Panama)
- Metropolitan National Park (Parque Natural Metropolitano)
- Panamá Viejo (Old Panama Ruins)
- Panama Canal
- Miraflores Locks
- San Jose Church (Iglesia San Jose)