Top Oxford Walking Tours
76 results | All Oxford Tours
* A traveler said: "A tremendous tour. Our guide was an extremely knowledgeable and personable student from Exeter College."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable, the pace of delivery was good. Would definitely recommend. Tour was interesting, lots of interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour with a really friendly and extremely knowledgeable guide. Thoroughly enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "Michel was informative and helpful. Everything we could ask. He was knowledgeable about the subject and explained clearly. Very much enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Booked onto the 2 hour tour and our guide Tony was brilliant, knowledgable, informative and went just at the right pace for everyone. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgable and I learnt lots of interesting history about Oxford. The tour was just the right length"
* A traveler said: "John was interesting and entertaining. A great introduction to Oxford, despite the rain! Fascinating back stories to the colleges."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing and informative boat trip without being intrusive or boring. Just right and the Autumn sunshine made it even more pleasant."
* A traveler said: "David and Isabelle were gracious, knowkedfeable, friendly and full of interesting details of everything we saw. They were well worth every farthing and we highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining and informative walk. The guide Heidi was encyclopaedic with Morse, Lewis & Endeavour knowledge! *****"
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "The tour was absolutely fantastic! Not only was it a lovely way to see Oxford, but we learnt so much about the university history, how things are today and life as a student. Our guide was charming and I think adapted his tales to suit the audience he had which made our experience just right for us. Oxford is flat, so riding is easy."
* A traveler said: "The in depth knowledge that our guide, Peter, had of the Harry Potter story, its author and Oxford city made it very enjoyable. Our guide quizzed us along the way, making it fun for all in the group, stopping to point things out, tell funny stories and show us photos relevant to the tour"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
* A traveler said: "We as family had a lovely experience in Oxford. The weather was lovely and the people from City sightseeing very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour bus guide gave us good tips on the places to see, eat and enjoy the city."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, it was our tour guide that made it special her name was Siren, she was so friendly and her knowledge was excellent, would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sarah was excellent. Very knowledgeable and made it a fun experience. A welcome drink followed by a generous taste of the products made. Interesting to talk to one of the artisans working there too and watch the process in action."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - we were very lucky to be the only ones on the tour, which selfishly was fantastic! We learnt so much. We would highly recommend Heidi she is personable, knowledgeable and bubbly! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Had a really enjoyable time. It was a hot day as there was a lot of noise around but our guide handled it well. She knew her stuff too."
* A traveler said: "We had a most interesting and informative tour with our guide, Chris. He hit all the highlights and also included things he thought we might enjoy after getting to know us a bit. He was very knowledgeable and personable. We would book him again for another focused tour."
* A traveler said: "Leigh took our family on a private tour of the colleges of Oxford, sketching the history and illustrating with the details (grotesques, gargoyles, heraldic shields, towers, carvings, historical characters, etc.) she pointed out to us as we walked. I was a little worried the kids (13 & 14yo) might lose interest and get a little bored but they loved it. Fascinated and inspired. Leigh obviously has the knowledge and importantly the contacts to add serious value. High recommended! Thanks Leigh!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour!!! Our tour guide was Tim, which was very nice, friendly, helpful and funny. He told us about History and also come cusiosities about Oxford. As he was borned and raised there, he knew a lot. It was a pitty that it was rainy. Good thing that we scheduled on Monday morning and only our group was there! So we had all his attention and had lots of fun! I recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West England