Top Oxford Shore Excursions
13 results | All Oxford Tours
* A traveler said: "George our guide was great. Really helpful and informative! A lovely way to see Oxford from the river. Great that you can take your drinks on board from The Folly!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
* A traveler said: "David and Isabelle were gracious, knowkedfeable, friendly and full of interesting details of everything we saw. They were well worth every farthing and we highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
* A traveler said: "We originally booked this tour to skip the queue at Christchurch. However, the tour provided much more than this single benefit. Our excellent guide, Andrew, led us on a walk around the city, highlighting (as promised) many literary topics associated with Oxford - like Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland and C. S. Lewis. We also saw the architecture of Oxford through a local lens. Andrew had an ideal mix of knowledge, humor and willingness to help us get the best possible experience. Best of all - he offered to take multiple photos for us at scenic spots along the way. We highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "A tremendous tour. Our guide was an extremely knowledgeable and personable student from Exeter College."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable, the pace of delivery was good. Would definitely recommend. Tour was interesting, lots of interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "Booked onto the 2 hour tour and our guide Tony was brilliant, knowledgable, informative and went just at the right pace for everyone. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Michel was informative and helpful. Everything we could ask. He was knowledgeable about the subject and explained clearly. Very much enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Lovely evening from start to finish. Henry our captain was a pleasure to listen and chat to. The food and wine was outstanding. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour was absolutely fantastic! Not only was it a lovely way to see Oxford, but we learnt so much about the university history, how things are today and life as a student. Our guide was charming and I think adapted his tales to suit the audience he had which made our experience just right for us. Oxford is flat, so riding is easy."
* A traveler said: "Best day of our trip to London. Adde, our guide, was fantastic. Picked us up at 8AM sharp at our hotel in London, took us all around the Cotswolds all day and returned us back to our hotel at 5PM. Highly recommend you fit this into your visit to London."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West England