Top Oxford Day Trips
35 results | All Oxford Tours
* A traveler said: "Lizzie was an excellent guide and brought her personality to the tour. Exeter was beautiful and a picture of what it must be like to study here. Story of All Souls entrance and intake fascinating - large building for such a small number!"
* A traveler said: "David and Isabelle were gracious, knowkedfeable, friendly and full of interesting details of everything we saw. They were well worth every farthing and we highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Driver/guide was very knowledgeable and friendly, as well as a very safe driver. A little cramped for time in Bath, but overall an excellent tour."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed all places. It was very good!!, the guide was very friendly and told us very interesting things about the places."
* A traveler said: "We originally booked this tour to skip the queue at Christchurch. However, the tour provided much more than this single benefit. Our excellent guide, Andrew, led us on a walk around the city, highlighting (as promised) many literary topics associated with Oxford - like Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland and C. S. Lewis. We also saw the architecture of Oxford through a local lens. Andrew had an ideal mix of knowledge, humor and willingness to help us get the best possible experience. Best of all - he offered to take multiple photos for us at scenic spots along the way. We highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable, the pace of delivery was good. Would definitely recommend. Tour was interesting, lots of interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "On time. Welcoming. Warm. Relaxed. Very thoughtful and informative about where we were visiting - shown on map. Identified details that made trip more meaningful. Very comfortable vehicle. Felt safe altogether!!! Should have given the guys a token!"
* A traveler said: "George our guide was great. Really helpful and informative! A lovely way to see Oxford from the river. Great that you can take your drinks on board from The Folly!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we’ve ever been on! Peter was amazing! You will not regret booking this tour- so many fun facts! If we would of been thinking straight we would of just followed Peter to his next tour destination. It really was such a lovely tour I can’t say enough about how great it was!"
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
* A traveler said: "We attended the Harry Potter tour at the weekend and my daughter loved it. Peter was extremely knowledgeable and ensured it remained fun for all. Including myself who knows nothing about Harry Potter! Would recommend to all, regardless of your potter knowledge."
Oxford, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from Oxford including Shakespeare's Birthplace
* A traveler said: "It was a full day but we were glad to see everything in the area. The guide gave us a lot of interesting information."
* A traveler said: "This was truly a one of a kind experience. My daughter and I were looking for an alternate experience as we had visited the Cotswolds previously and done the touristy portions. We wanted to really experience the Cotswolds at the core and see/learn things we wouldn’t normally. Ian was amazing and showed us a beautiful side the Cotswolds and some truly unique treasures. He shared a ton of local stories and knowledge that unless you were a local no one would know. I’d recommend to anyone and everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Ed and David were friendly, knowledgeable, and so accommodating. Our train was running late so they adapted quickly to pick us up from the train station. We really enjoyed the beautiful little towns and all of the information we learned about them. Ed and David are a great pair who have the ability to play off of each other making the trip very interesting. They were great at adapting their information to include more about the things we asked about. We would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Best day of our trip to London. Adde, our guide, was fantastic. Picked us up at 8AM sharp at our hotel in London, took us all around the Cotswolds all day and returned us back to our hotel at 5PM. Highly recommend you fit this into your visit to London."
* A traveler said: "Ian Mowbray-Williams was the most amazing guide After picking our family up at our hotel he took us to little hidden gems, stopped for priceless family photographs and was the highlight of our 18 day trip! He truly listened and conformed this day to our specific desires. We would highly recommend this tour and most especially this guide !"
* A traveler said: "Excellent value, guide was very knowledgeable, safe, skilled driver. Highly recommended. First trip to the Cotswolds, but won't be our last."
* A traveler said: "We had Helen and David as our guides and both of them were amazing! They were well informed and were warm and kind. There are about 4-5 places where they stop, but we left with memories of 10 different villages with stories for each! Definitely recommend this tour and would happily do it again myself!"
* A traveler said: "One of the most enjoyable tours of my traveling experience. Enjoyable and knowledgeable guide.Interesting and relaxing sojourn."
* A traveler said: "A very small group - schedule was adjusted to accommodate a request - guide was personable, knowledgeable and professional. A thoroughly enjoyable day, capped off with an unexpected drop off at our hotel!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a quick overview of the region. Tom was a great guide..."
* A traveler said: "Isobel and David were friendly,very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you so very much!! I would recommend them to anyone who takes this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West England